6

jaehyun
after changing my clothes I took my phone and checked the time.it was almost 3:00 so
I decided I should be going.i went to johnny's room to say bye and closed the door.i went downstairs and closed the door.i went to the car and drove to (y/n)'s house.i didn't bother to ask (y/n) because she already told me her address.so I pulled up infront of her house.i pressed the door bell and waited.not so long she opened the door and it revealed a good looking (y/n).
I was so amazed by her appearance.she looks so beautiful.i said"you look nice".she said"thank you,you look good too".i asked if she was ready to go.she said"yeah,I'm just going to get my bag".when she got out the door she locked the door.when we got to the car I went to her side.i opened the door for her and she said thank you.i said"no problem".i got in the car and we drove off.she asked me where the coffee shop was.i said"it will be in Hongdae".i saw her falling asleep.i found it cute so I smiled.i started having feelings for her since yesterday.i also found it cute when she was drunk and saying cute things.we got to the coffee shop and I still saw her sleeping.so i tapped her shoulder to wake her up.she opened her eyes and told her that we were here.she got out and looked at the coffee shop.