9

Third person
after jaehyun changed into pajamas he took his phone and messaged (y/n)
jaehyun:hi (y/n)
(Y/N):hi jaehyun
jaehyun:so are you about to sleep?
(Y/N):yeah,how about you?
jaehyun:yeah I'm tired
(Y/N):okay
(Y/N):do you want to go out tomorrow again?
jaehyun:yeah sure
(Y/N):okay can you pick me up at 2:00
jaehyun:okay
(Y/N):okay,goodnight
jaehyun:goodnight
both of them smiled at saying goodnight to each other they went to bed.
                             your/name
Next Day
I woke up early so that I can get ready for the second day with jaehyun.i was really happy that we were getting to know each other.after that I went downstairs to make my breakfast.i chose pancakes for breakfast.after I finished my meal I placed it on the sink.i went upstairs to check my phone.it was 9:50 so I took my face masks and chose the pearl one.i went to the bathroom to check if the face mask was perfectly placed on my face.i went to my bed to check romantic places that me and jaehyun could go to.i decided to go to a theme park.the theme park was in gyeongju.i went to the bathroom to remove my facemask.i took my laptop and watched Netflix.after the movie I closed my laptop and checked the time.it was 11:30 so I checked my closet to check if I had cute clothes.i decided that I'll just wear shorts and a sweatshirt with some sandals.