7

your/name
he opened the door and I said thank you again.we got in and we saw a seat.so we sat down he asked me what I wanted to get.
I said that I want the chocolate smoothie.so he went to the cashier and ordered our drinks.he came back bringing our drinks on a tray.he gave me my chocolate drink.i asked him what was the drink he got.he told me that it was caramel macchiato.after we finished our drinks.we went out the coffee shop and got to the car.he opened the door for me again and I said thank you.he got in the car and he drove to my house.we reached my house and I got out the car.jaehyun also got out the car and he went to my side.he said"bye (y/n) it was nice seeing you".i said"yeah,bye".i was about to get in but jaehyun pulled my hand.
our faces were so close that it caused me to blush and looked away.he grabbed my chin  gently.and he pressed his lips against mine.not so long we pulled away and I blushed.i looked at jaehyun and saw him smiling.i said"bye,take care" and he said"yeah,I will".i went in and I locked the door.i went upstairs happily and thinking about the scene earlier.i started to like him yesterday because he was so handsome and cute.its also because he cared about me earlier and I found it cute.