Austin Mahone Fanfic part 15

*I'm sorry it's been a while, new sports scheduale, still adjusting...love you guys.. Thanks for supporting!

Enjoy(:*

PART 15

---------------

Austin's concert was today. You were so excited! Another day with Robert...<3 I actually think I love him, you tell youself. Cassie was going to be there.. I guess it'll be fun meeting her.. Hopefully she's cool... Robert is picking you up and taking you to the concert separately so you can spend time alone before it starts.. He says he has to talk to you. You have a feeling it's about a breakup. You don't want to think about that. Maybe he'll say he loves me? You hope so. Roberts picking you up at 2. You Check your phone 1:37. Shit.

Robert<3- about to leave the house, gosh I can't wait to see my beautiful girlfriend!

You- awhh, hurryy!! I miss my baby!;*

Robert<3- who's that?

You- you silly!!

Robert<3- I knoww! I'm kidding! No texting and driving! See you in a few..<33

You- byeeee!<3

How cute is he?! HOW CUTE IS HE?! TOOO CUTEE!! You hurry and get dressed. Tie die shorts with a black top. Caute. Your hair is straight and you decide to not wear makeup. It's easier natural. You hear a car horn and run out the Front door.

Austin- 'you guys need to get there at 5, got it?'

You- 'yeah, k, whatever. Bye!!!!!!' being with Robert made you so happy. You could spend hours, days, weeks, months, or years and never get tired of him. You wished you could stay with him that long.

Robert gets out of the car and hugs you. You jump in the passengers seat and Roberts backs out of the driveway.

You- 'where are we going?'

Robert- 'wanna go to my house??' you've never been there, you've never met his mom. You would've worn jeans or something. Oh well. Robert didn't even bother to wear a shirt.

You pull up to his house. It's a little smaller then Alex but the same size as Austin. You walk in and instantly hear a baby crying. Its Roman. Awh he's so cute.

Robert- 'ROMMANNNNN!!!' he says laughing. He picks up his little brother and rocks him till he sleeps. That was by far the cutest thing you've ever seen. Roberts mom walks in.

Robs mom- 'ROBERT IS THAT YO-- oh, hello. I'm Roberts mother. And you are?'

Robert- 'mon this is my girlfriend Lauren'

Roberts mom- 'awh, well your very pretty, and it was nice to meet you. Thank you for putting roman to sleep Robert.'

Robert- 'no problem.. We're going upstairs, come on Yourname'

You- 'okay, it was nice to meet you.' she smiles and Robert grabs your hand leading you upstairs.

Robert- 'sorry.. My rooms a little messy and.. Well small.'

You- 'haha its alright.' he closes the door after you. You sit on the bed, he sits next to you and takes your hand.

Robert- 'your so beautiful.'

You- 'ha.. Thanks.. Soo um.. Robert...'

Robert- 'yeah baby?'

You- 'you said we needed to talk about something.,'

Robert- 'ohh.. Yeah. Umm.. Well.. I just kinda wanted to make sure of some stuff..'

You- 'like..?'