Austin Mahone fanfic part 3

PART 3

-----------------------

You: 'One second!'

Luke gets off of you and grabs his phone. Your mom walks in.

Your mom: 'I know what you guys didn't want me seeing. If you both want to be up here alone I have to be able to trust you two.'

You and Luke exchange glances.

Your mom: 'stop playing on your phones and actually do your homework or you'll be doing it downstairs.'

You: 'sorry mom.. It's just.. Austin tweeted about Michigan and I kinda freaked.. We'll start.'

Your mom: 'it's alright sweetheart. Just finish because dinner is almost ready and you have dance afterward.'

You dance for a compition team so you have about 3 & 1/2 hours of practice daily. You grab your backpack and your mom leaves. You look at Luke.

You: 'that was close.'

Luke: 'shit, I know.' he leans over to you but you push him away. 'what's wrong?' he asks with a frown.

You: 'nothing, but she's right. I have to finish my homework before dinner cause I won't have time to do it afterward.'

Luke: 'what about after dance?'

You: 'well I'm saving that for you..' you whisper in his ear. His head perks up and you can tell he's happy. You both finish your homework just in time for dinner. It was quiet. You finished and went to change into your clothes for dance. You wore blue spandex and a matching sports bra you had let Luke pick out. You walked into your room zipping up your dance jacket.

Luke: 'oh no. Your not pulling that shit on me.' he said laughing. He unzipped your jacket and you guys stood there hugging while Luke's hands moved up and down your body. He started kissing your neck. It felt so good. All the sudden you feel him grab your ass.

You: 'what the hell was that?' you say laughing.

Luke: 'just trying new things..' he was blushing. It was the cutest thing. You went on your tippy toes cause he was taller then you and you kissed him. That lead to making out, which eventually lead to his tounge going down your throat. He was kissing your neck now. Feeling your body again. Your wanted to moan but had no clue what that would do to Luke. You couldn't really risk finding out right now either. Your mom called you and you got in the car to go to dance. Luke came to watch. When dance was over you were dropped to Luke's house for the night. He lead you to his room. He seemed excited.

Luke: 'can I just say how insanely sexy you look in spandex. I'm coming to watch your dance class every day.' you laughed. He started walking toward you. You both knew he wanted to continue what happened before dance. You bit your lip, but that only seemed to turn him on more. Next thing you knew you were sitting on his lap with his hands all over your ass. His tounge was down your throat again then he started kissing your neck. A moan escaped you. 'shit' you thought, but you pulled his lips to your before he could say anything. You guys were getting more sexual then ever. You looked at him and you both stopped. He gentaly kissed you a few more times.

Luke: 'well... That was fun..' he said smiling

You: 'yeah but it's getting late we sho-'

Luke: 'yeah, goodnight baby. Love you.' he said kissing your forehead.

You: 'goodnight Luke.'