When The Fate Changes

Hello, this is the second installment for When The Fate Duology, I have finished the first one YOU CAN REAAAAAAAAAD IT IF U WANT AJUJUJU but since this is not that connected to WTF #1 it's fine if u wont huhu, but I really hope you'll try WTFP, it's about Yshia's parents, and it'll give you hint on how I write this type of story hihe, I love plOt tWizT, but since naubos na sa WTFP ewan ko na lang foh d2 huhu, stay tuned for When The Fate Changes!

Ylexis Prishia Ramos Scott just turned eighteen, and she's almost few steps closer to her dream, her dream of becoming a medical student, she's smart, got it probably from her parents who is undeniably an epitome.

She's living her life comfortably, she have good friends, a loving family, a spoiled but cute young brother and a childhood friend turned into a lover.

Before she was born, fate already loves to play, and it loves to change the blow of the wind too. The fate changes as she met someone, the guy who'd be a big part of her dream, except it is a jaundice on her side at first.

From almost few steps closer to her dream, it became abound, but she became closer to a different one, to Kai Immanuel Jalil, a first-year medical student.

~