For what? I'm not sure because the stupid boy won't tell me.

As soon as the tourists left Xavier pulled my hand and said, "Let's go!"

And I follow him, up the trail, through the trees and the rocks which lead to behind the Hollywood sign.

"Woah, I never realise it was this big," I said as I gazed at it in awe.

He smiled at me, "It get's bigger."

And he started climbing the fence.

"What Xav, no. It clearly says no trespassing. No."

"Come on Belle, live a little."

I scowl, "Xavier, we're going to get in so much trouble."

He jumped over the fence and landed on the other side. What is he, a cat or something?
"Belle..." He taunts teasingly. I'm going to whack that stupid, beautiful, annoying, cheeky grin off of his face.

I groan before cautiously climbing up the fence.

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you..." I groan. Xavier just smirks. Smirks! "We both know that that is impossible."

Boy was that true.

Finally I jumped down off of the fence. Xavier, being a gentleman, helped me up off of the dusty ground. We ran to the Hollywood sign and then Xavier started climbing the letter O.

"What Xavier?! Are you insane?!"

He laughs, "Come on Belle, you already broke one rule, why not another?" He climbs and swings his legs over, sitting on the frame. He pats the spot next to him, "Don't be scared." He calls out.

And I succumb to the peer pressure. And his stupid smile.

And stupid breath taking eyes.

I climb up and sit next to him, "You know I though we were just going to walk around town or something. Not this."

"Surprise!" He calls out before taking out his phone to take a selfie.

I was actually sitting on the Hollywood sign! I looked over to where we stood before and there were more tourists there but then I realised that they were pointing at us.

"Xavier look!" I said nodding over towards them.

He just laughs, "Wave at them Belle."

And so we did, until a cop car pulls up. Make that three police cars.

"Um, Xavier..."

He looks at me before dropping to the ground. That was more than a two metre jump!

"Xavier!"

"Come on Belle you have to jump!"

He is insane! I swear to Albus Dumbledore that this kid has to see someone. I can barely jump off the trampoline at home – mostly because the metal part zaps me every time but that's irrelevant.

"Come on Belle, they're coming!"

I saw them, more than five, they were exiting their cars, one had a megaphone.

"I'll catch you Belle."

I looked at him.

And then I jumped.

He didn't catch me though.

I fell on him.

"Oh my gosh are you ok?!"

He groans, "Yup, I'll live."

I quickly helped him up and we ran to the gate. He helped me climb over and then we made a run for it. Through the trail and the trees and the rocks and I was so glad that my disoriented sense of gravity didn't kick in. We found an alternate way back to the main road to avoid the police. We found a Seven Eleven shop and ran inside to our safe haven, puffing and of breath, he looks at me.

I look back. And we just laugh. We fall to our knees laughing and the man behind the desk gives us a strange look thinking that we are some messed up kids.

We were at the Slurpee machine when some tourists came in and queued at the machine behind us.

"Did you see them, the two people who climbed on the sign!"

"That was so cool! I wish I could do it!"

"Yeah but the police came. I got some photos of them on my camera."

I turned around and came face to face with two teenage girls around 16 – my age. She looks at me and recognition filters through in her eyes, "Hey! You're Annabelle Kennedy from The Search For Cinderella!"

I smile, "Yeah,"

I noticed that Xavier had stealthily disappeared and slipped behind some magazine stands, burying his face in a bridal magazine?

"I'm voting for you! Every week!" She gushes excited/

"Thank you, so much!"

"Could I get a photo?!"

I nod and her friend takes her DSLR camera, and takes a photo of us. The girl I was standing with tells us how her parents get annoyed with her for watching the show too much because they're just visiting America for a while. But she's just such a big Xavier Matthews fan.

"What's your name?" I ask them.

The girl who took the photo answers, "I'm Anna and this is Dani."

"Um, I heard you got a photo of the people on the Hollywood sign. Would you be able to email it to me?"

Dani nods starstruck. And I write my email out onto her slurpee cup.

"Thank you so much!"
I make my way outside to where Xavier was standing with my slurpee.

"Thanks," I say smiling at him.

He doesn't say anything. He just leans down and kisses me. And my body melts into his.

A/N: Lots of love xxx

QOTU: what century/era/decade etc. time period I guess, would you have wanted to grow up in?