Chapter 4

Warmth surrounds me, and I feel like I'm floating in a euphoric haze. I drag in a deep lungful of the delicious smell that is sending tingles through my body, and I hum in pleasure. I stretch, and a painful burn bursts through my center, yanking me out of the blissful half-sleep I'd been drifting in. My entire body goes stiff as I become aware of the heavy, hot weight pinning me in place, and the burn between my thighs intensifies. As my attention focuses on the pain, my inner muscles clench down and I feel a burst of fluid spurt from the hard cock that is still engorged and stiff inside me. The hot flow of semen soothes the burn a bit, and a small, quiet moan of horror escapes my lips.

I clamp my jaw shut, not wanting to draw Gorr's attention. Holding my breath, I wait several tension filled seconds. When there is no movement from him other than his steady breathing, I slowly and carefully stretch my arms above my head and try to shift my body forward to slide out from under him. Immediately, the slight burn between my legs turns into screaming pain as my flesh pulls against his dick. I bite back a gasp, and ease one of my hands back, trying to feel between our bodies to where we are still connected. Parting my thighs a little farther, I'm able to slide my hand under my own body and use my fingers to feel where his body is stretching mine so painfully.

My eyes widen when I trace around the girth of his penis--it's no wonder it is causing me so much pain. Going by feel alone, I don't know how he actually managed to fit inside me without tearing me open. Internally wincing, I think that he might have done a little tearing. I swallow thickly and try to calm my racing heart. Logically, I know that he can't stay stuck in me forever, but right now my first instinct is to get away, and I'm trapped.

Gorr suddenly tenses above me, and his hips flex the slightest bit. He is so tightly wedged inside of me that there is no sliding motion, but the small movement causes the pain to flare, and my control breaks. I cry out, and try to pull myself away which only causes the pain to increase. Gorr grumbles, then places his weight more solidly on me, pressing me into the leathers and stilling my movements. He flexes his hips several more times, and I feel his cock pulse and gush more fluid. He lets out a guttural groan, and the pressure in my channel decreases rapidly. Gorr shifts his weight, then slowly lifts his body off of me, his penis sliding out with a steady burn left in it's wake.

I can't contain my sounds of discomfort, and the moment his cock is completely free, Gorr is sliding his hands under my hips and turning me over onto my back. I clench my eyes shut and shake my head.

"No no no no no no......" I sob, clenching my thighs against the flood of his semen pouring out of me. "I can't take anymore, please..."

Gorr runs his hands up and down my hips and upper thighs, the rough skin of his palms scratching against me. His purr rumbles back to life, soothing my fried nerves by the smallest degree. I grab at his wrists when he moves to pull my thighs apart, but my strength is nothing compared to his. He continues to purr as he settles his upper body between my legs, and pets softly along my sides. I draw my hands up to my chest and clench my fists tightly. I feel his hot breath against my mound right before his tongue swipes out, and he slides it gently along my entrance. I wince at the sting and reflexively reach my hands down to his head, my fingers finding his horns. I jerk my arms back up to my chest, but he reaches up and takes my wrists in his hands, pulling them back to his horns and forcing me to wrap my fingers around them. I clench my fingers tightly, and his purr increases in volume. He returns his attention to my mound, and after a moment he continues to lave his tongue over my abused entrance. It stings at first, but after a few swipes of his tongue the pain starts to recede.

Even though my mind is still reeling with fear and disbelief, my body is relaxing under Gorr's ministrations. And, under the power of his purr, I find my fear reluctantly fading away as well. Gorr continues to pet me with one hand, but moves the other hand between my legs and uses his fingers to scoop up some of the mess that is still leaking out of me. After a last long, slurping lick, he climbs up my body and presses his fingers against my lips. I cringe in disgust, turning my head to the side. Gorr growls, then gently turns my face back towards him. He cups my jaw in one hand, and presses the sticky fingers of the other insistently against my mouth. When I still refuse to open, he squeezes my jaw slightly and forces his fingers past my lips. The pressure against my jaw causes my teeth to part, and he takes advantage and pushes his fingers past my teeth and presses them against my tongue. He wipes the thick, sticky fluid across my tongue, and my taste buds and my mind both erupt.