(Sarah) My wolf 🐺

I feel strong arms grab me and pull me out of the room. I'm to angry to look at who it was. I'm taken to the far hall and put down. John grabs my shoulders,

“SARAH, snap out of it please.” He pleads with me. I just shake my head and walk back a forth on the tile floor.

“I DIDN'T KILL THEM!” I finally yell in frustration I see him flinch at my tone.

Heat overcomes me my body burns and I hear ripping and bones snapping. In just moments my face is met with Johns and his eyes are huge in disbelief.

I start moving again. I let out a loud howl and growls. I'm to far lost in thought to see everyone enter the hall. I'm too mad I can't focused on any thing but how I want to kill Adam.

He lied to my mate he tried killing her I will hunt him now. Ive never felt this strong, my wolf is taking over and I can't seem to get my mind to stay in controle. Shes fighting me.

His smell hits me. I turn and he's standing beside Jamie. Her eyes are bright with wonder and amusement. She's happy to see me. I turn my gaze to Adam. The look on his face I have never seen before. I speak to him and the rest of the pack through our mind link.

“KNEES!” I demand and with that he and everyone drops to their knees the only ones still standing are my mate and her men.

I take a step closer. “ I killed my parents? Is that what I heard you tell her?” he's shaking his head. I take a few more steps closer. “ your lying!!!!” i say as I take one paw that's the size of his chest and shove him to his back letting out a growl.

“No no you're right.” He says in my head.

“ no out loud for them to hear." I demand.

“ No no your right you didn t.” He says in a whimper.

“ and who did and why? I ask him.

“ I did , I killed them….” I growl telling him to finish.

“ to take you, they owned you I killed them to take you, you are mine.” He says with a growl as he trys to push me back.

I push my paw on his chest harder and I hear cracking. I turn my head and my mate is standing beside me watching. She has a huge smile on her face it makes my heart race.

I turn back to Adam. “ And then you try and poison my mate? I say to him. His eyes widen and his jaw drops.

“ Your Mate?” he says looking back and forth between us.

“ why should I not kill you here and now. I'll wipe out the rest of the pack that deserves it and welcome the ones who didn't hurt me. How does that sound?” I say digging my claw into him.

“ no please I'll do whatever the queen orders.” He states.

When he says that I feel a warm hand brush through my coat. I turn and come eye to eye with my mate.

“ My love, I know you want this but are you sure?” I look deep into her eyes and then turn back to him letting out a growl.

Do I? Can I kill him? Should I? Every thing he did to me. Every thing he was going to do to me. I can't let him live. My wolf wants blood but my human side pleads with my wolf. She dosnt want to kill. I feel my wolf howl again. Sad. She is sad and hurt. He hurt her so much. He hurt us.

“ If you don't I will kill you myself but before i will torture you like you did to me.” I say. He nods his head and I pull myself away from him. Jamie's right, I've never killed before. I know I want to kill him, and his men. I know I should but I can't not yet any way.

Jamie says a few things to everyone but I don't pay attention. There is to much on my brain. I can't shift back eather, I'd be naked, but also I can't seem to make myself my wolf took completely over she doesn't want to go back yet. She was held down so long.

Jamie walks up to me with a set of clothes all I can to is shake my head and let my ears droop as I whimper.  She laughs a little shaking her head.

“ are you stuck?” she whispers in my ear. I nod my head. She nuzzles her face with mine. “let's go walk then.”

As we walk side by side with 2 man in front and 2 men behind us I look around at everyone in the pack. Every one drops to there knees as we pass with their heads down low.

Jamie stands tall beside me but I don't know what to do.
So my mate is the queen of the alphas. I have heard of her. She's a legend to our people. What dose that make me?

I just keep looking from face to face . These people, they were supposed to be my pack. They were supposed to love me and protect me but they tried to destroy me. I don't know my mate very well but I feel love for her. I just hope that I can make a stand for the better.

I don't know how long we walk it's a while. My body starts to feel weak the farther we get away from my old pack. My vision starts to get blurry.  I feel myself sway back and forth. As I stop to catch my step.

Jamie kneels in front of me cupping my head in her hands. Her eyes are full of worry. She turns to to John.

“ throw me a blanket.” She says and he dose. “ you boys go ahead home we will meet you there in a day or so.” She says and he nods his head and the men are off.  I'm laying on the ground and she's still kneeling beside me running her hand up and down my back. I feel my body start to shift back. I feel cold and weak and I can't move. I just lay there. My eyelids get heavy and I can't keep them open. I feel warmth wrap around me and that's when I'm overcome with darkness.