(Sarah)Dinner

I feel safe. I have my mate I have her men. If she trusts them then i must too right? I've never been able to trust anyone before, but I do her. Or can I? No no I must.

We walk to the dining room but the large door is closed. We see a few from my pack and the looks they give me fightens me as we pass.

I hesitate for a moment placing my hand on the hard wood door. The others, they don't push me, they don't try to make me hurry, or say nastie things to me or ask me what's wrong. They know I guess and they just stand there behind me giving me my time. I finally bring myself to push the door open and hold it for them.

My mates eyes meet mine for a moment. The're soft and warm but she turns her face away to the room and her body changes. Shes back in controle she's the boss. We all walk into the dinning room and Alpha Adam stands at his seat. He smirks at Jamie as she gets to her seat. They stand there for a moment staring each others down. John places a hand on my upper back and directs me to stand behind her so I do.

Adams eyes leave her and land on to me. I know I should be scared, and part of me is but I don't want it to show. He lets out a loud growl at me. He's pissed. I know that look.

“ my side now mutt!” he demands through our mind link. I stiffen up but don't move a muscle. He takes a deep breath and narrows his eyes at me more. “ I said now you little slut, or I will tear you limb from limb here and now.” He says with a loud growl at the end once again through the link.

I go to take a step to the side to follow his orders but John takes a hold of my shoulders keeping me in my place. He sends a loud growl back at Adam.

Jamie looks at me for a moment and turn to Adam. “Stop your growling at the poor girl, we are here to discuss business are we not?” she states. He nod his head and takes his seat. She sits as well but her men and I stay behind her. Adams eyes never leave mine. I see hatred and irritation flood through them.

" As Alpha queen I must say Adam," she starts then clicked her tounge letting him know of her dissapoinment as she shakes her head, " Your pack has not only caused trouble on my lands but on others aswell, do we not know that we respect eachothers terrioris? It is law by the way" She finishes. He pulls his eyes away from me and look at her after her statement and flashes her a smile. 

Alpha Queen?!? Youve got to be kidding.

“ Yes my queen but let us eat before we discuss this buisness, there is so much more I wish to speak with you about." Jamie shifts in her seat and i step closer to her side and her men around her as well. She sniffs everything before she takes a bite. But everything seems fine to her.

There's something wrong though. I've spent my whole life being tortured with silver I know the smell. I always feared it. I look around the table trying to find the source of this smell. So the food seems fine. How can she or the others not smell this? Its so strong.

Someone poors my mate a cup. It's stronger now. Oh goddess no. I smell it. He's using liquid silver. He loves this stuff. I thought he used the last of it on me the other day it's hard to come by.

“Don't!” I state out loud before the cup reaches her lips. She turns to me with questions in her eyes. I step closer and sniff again.

“ Do you not smell it?" I ask as I take the cup from her hands. Her eyes follow my every move as I dip my finger in it. It stings. I flinch and pull it out as I let out a whimper. Before they close I see her eyes flash and worry writen in them.

She lets out a loud growl as her hand finds my stinging hand. His face turn to me as he snarls.  “ you little bitch, betraying your own pack.”

Before I know it Jamie has him pinned to the far wall as far from me as she can get him. “ Don't speak to her that way.” She says choking him.

“ you don't understand, she deserves all of this, she killed her parents, my best friends. They are dead. She did it so she is serving her sentence.” He says trying to free himself from her grip.

I feel anger taking over me and I start shaking my head.

“ no.no.no.no.no.no.no. i was a pup. I….i..i didn't do anything ..they were ...protecting..me .no.no.no.no.” I wisper to myself still shaking my head. My whole body is shaking. I'm starting to lose controle I've never felt like this before. My wolf inside me is growling I feel her pushing against me trying to fight her way out.