chapter 12

Ally's p.o.v
It's been close to two months since Julie had her so called transformation and well she doesn't have time for us anymore we are her bestfriends and she always misses our movie nights outings and everything group related.

What an amazing friend she is.
It's Friday night and I'm sure she is at some party with Amanda or Tyler her boyfriend. Yes she finally got the guy that only proves that Tyler is interested in looks only I feel she is enjoying this life she is living well who am I to tell her not to have fun but I'm sad,angry and jealous she doesn't have time for us anymore.

When she finally lost her v-card to Tyler she didn't tell us about it until a week later and guess who told first

AMANDA I just fuc*ing hate her so much and now I'm swearing I can't help it I'm just so angry.

I take deep breaths and shake the thoughts of my head and pick up my phone to text Beth and ask her if she wants to come over

Me:Hey Beth!!

Beth❣: Hey girlie☺

Me: wanna come over I have popcorn we can watch netflix and chill.

Beth: Sure! I have nothing to do

Beth lives like fifteen minutes away from my house. I climb off my bed and go to the kitchen to pop some popcorn before Beth arrives.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
Carrie's p.o.v
I was lying in bed listening to music wheh I picked up my phone to check the time.
It was 10:29pm.
I couldn't sleep and nothing to do.
I was scared
Why?
Because of him
I wanted to say something but I couldn't I tried to force my self to sleep it wasn't working. I didn't want to think and cry and think about everything I picked up my phone and decided it was the right time to find the perfect birthday gift for Ally.
Her birthday was coming up on Saturday I had no idea on what to get her.
I was shopping online and slept off music still blasting through my headphones when I felt the touch and knew he was around and I began to cry and let him to do me whatever he wished.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Julie's pov

The party last night was so fun.
Amanda,the girls and I had so much fun dancing and we played truth or date with some other people.
Now I really feel like I'm in the cool crowd.
I wonder how the girls are doing I picked up my phone to message them

BFF CONVO
1:30AM
BETH:HEY CARR HOW ARE YOU
1:32AM
CARR:HEY BETH CAN'T SLEEP
BETH:LOL SORRY NEED ME TO SING YOU A LULLABY JUST FINISHED BINGE WATCHING 13 REASONS WHY WITH ALLY.
CARR: SAD!! YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME
ALLY:WHO CALLZ MEEEE
ALLY: HEY GIRLIE
GROUP VIDEO CALL

And they had a group vid call I wonder what they were talking about while I was wasted.
Idea

BFF CONVO
2:30pm
Me:Carrie I'm coming over.
2:36
Carrie:busy later
2:37
Me:okay.

I decided to call Ally so we could go see a movie as a pre birthday gift from me.
Ally can never turn down a movie request and she didn't.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
We were at the cinema buying popcorn for the movie after that we entered the main theater took and sits and talked while the trailers were showing.
I was wearing a pair of ripped jeans and a top that said NYC while Ally wore a pair of short shorts and a blue peplum top.