chapter 7

Warning⚠⚠
This wasn't proof read so there may be mistakes but still it's hard to find perfect and thanks again to Carrie Stephanie this chapter is for you.
Enjoy!

Julie's pov

I was in my room arranging my closet it was a walk in closet actually well before not much stuff used to be in there but now it was almost full. I packed all my old outfits and shoes together into a big box and dropped them in a far corner. I was just thinking about so much and nothing at the same time. I walked to my mirrow I just stood staring on how prettier I had become and I was so excited to see the looks on everyone's face tomorrow when I walked into school they would be so.... I didn't even know the word to use. I hadn't even heard from any of the girls since yesterday maybe they were just busy.
Beth's mom gave me a list of things I needed to do inorder to be physically fit too. Plus some natural remedies for acene. I laid down back on my bed still lost in thought didn't even know when my door opened my mom walked in and sat on my bed with a smile on her face,she tapped me to sit up "I'm so happy you decided to do this" she said to me. "Yea yea" i replied sounding less concerned about it. Honestly deep down a part of me wanted this and not just to impress Tyler I wanted to feel the the power and attention that I felt before. "Back to earth julie" My mom said while snapping her fingers close to my ear. "Uhh yes mom"
"Finally so tell me should I help you pick out an outfit for tomorrow "she asked. "Well I kind of already picked out something to wear" I said standing up and walking towards my closet to bring out the outfit then I turned looking at my mom still sitting on my bed "wanna see?"
"Sure" she replied. I opened my closet and brought out a pair of black high waist fitted jeans a blue off shoulder top and a pair of black heely sandals and to finish a black choker necklace and a bracelet.
"How did I do?"I asked my mom showing her the outfit. "Well dats good for starters" 
She said. "Mom it's school not like a runway show or party" i replied. She laughed a little "you did well hun and I'm gonna leave you to finish up and don't forget your homework too beauty and brains is just perfect"she said leaving my room and shutting the door. Honestly I thought she wouldn't leave and yes I know she's just excited and cares but still.
Oh and speaking of homework I remembered my chemistry homework I had that was due Monday well and Monday is tomorrow oh my how would I be so forgetful not to carry it to beth' s.

♒♒♒♒
No, no and nooo I won't show you girls a pic i said. It's a surprise tomorrow you can see how I look. I was on a group call with the girls and they were trying to pressure me into taking a pic and sending it to them I wanted them to look surprised with my new look no braces no this and that plus a lil makeup on. "Okay if you say so"Carrie said I could imagine how down her face looked with puppy dog eyes well bad luck I wasn't seeing them to for her tricks to work on me. "Yeaaa I say so"I replied. "Talk to you girls later " I said.
"Sure" ally said "Bye"They all choroused at once before the call end. The girls and I had been on the phone for almost and hour which most of our conversations was based on them trying to get me to send a pic well I didn't give in well they say say No to peer pressure right Lol who cares. Now my boredom had returned today just felt like it didn't want to end. Gosh!! It's just going slowly. I decided to watch a movie I left my room and went down to the sitting room to watch a movie well gossip girl like who doesn't love that movie well I do don't know if you do.
Finally time for dinner arrived at least the day is almost over this is the first time I'm so eager to go to school on a Monday.
The table was already set my mom and I were having spaghetti. We sat down said our grace before meal and ate. Well although it's just me and my mom we still feed healthy well you may be thinking what about my dad let me just say that he's dead. Haha don't feel sorry for me to be honest I don't know if he's dead well he left when I was four and we haven't heard from him since so instead of telling a long story of people ask I just reply he's dead and they feel all pitiful for me and stuff like that well don't be. I've got my mom and I'm glad I have her she's just perfect the way she is I wonder why she hasn't given any thought to dating I really want her to be happy.
After the meal I told my mom to leave the work for me I cleared the table and loaded the dishes into the dish washer after that I arranged the plates and cutlery in their order yea i know I'm a good girl no need to tell me.
Once I was finished I went up showered and got dressed for bed I wasn't feeling sleepy yet but beth' s mom said to make sure I have my beauty sleep everyday I just logged into my wattpad account and read a few chapters of the book I was reading before going to bed.
♒♒♒♒
I woke up earlier than before normally my mom would have to drag me out from bed to her ready for school but there were things I needed to do like prepare well my mom was surprised I had already showered when she came up to my room to drag me out from bed. I was sitting on my dresser applying the necessary things this time I needed to put more time into taking care of my self. Thanks to my mom and beth' s mom who showed me how to make use of my makeup stuff and this thing called internet I learnt how to use them plus I'm a fast learn so problem solved I finished off with a touch of mascara with wings and pepper red lipstick I even added fake lashes I also had to curl my hair with curling iron jingles!! Beauty does take time. After almost forever of getting ready I put on my outfit wore my heels and grabbed my backpack ready for school I looked in the mirror and took a deep breath I just looked so not normal Julie. I went down for breakfast my mom looked wowed I wasn't hungry so I grabbed an Apple I just had so many mixed emotions plus in a situation like this you wouldn't even remeber food. As my mom dropped me off she wished me luck before going off to work. The girls were already waiting for me at our normal spot they were just staring "Well??"I asked waiting for comments I guess they were too wowed to even speak. "Wow are those fake lashes" Ally asked coming closer to touch them "honestly you look so beautiful didn't even recognise you" Carrie added "so proud of you"Beth said nodding. "Look you even waxed your legs" ally said again. After a little  talking and compliments plus the makeup  almost getting smudged from touching  we decided to go inside the school building I took a deep breath, "you ready jul" Beth asked "sure" i replied sounding a bit scared I took a deep breath and pushed the door open.

Hehe cliff hanger.
Well you guys just have to wait for the next chapter.
Plz vote and comment if you are eager to know what happened next so at least I will know that I have good and supportive readers to motivate me too keep writing so it won't feel like no one is reading. And don't forget first to comment and vote here the next chapter dedicated to them. I have two surprises in the next chapter.
~sparkles💋