The teacher was called out by the principle, I think.  A few of the students around us turned around and chanted quietly. "Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin sitting in a Ugly Duckling Tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

The boy next to me known as Sehun put his head down in his arms in embarrassment. I gave them a death glare and they all stopped.

So that's what everyone meant when they said 'another ugly duckling' he must be the one.

=+=========================+=

Soon it came to lunch and people round us ran out of the room as fast as they could. They really don't like ugly people, do they? Even though they are ugly on the inside.

This Sehun guy fell asleep during class, so I woke him up by poking his arm. He have no muscle at all. Well I have no room to speak, I have none either.

I was woken up by poking at my arm, I looked, it was Jongin. "It's lunch time, don't you think you should eat Sehun." The new kid remembers my name, this is the first time someone carred if I ate outside of my Hyungs. "Sure, lets's eat together." A smile grew on his face like no one has ever been nice to him, like ever.

Just in time I heard the usual high pitched screams coming closer, this will never go away. Even when we are all adults and not stuck in this shit whole.

It scared Jongin so bad the he fell out of his chair. I could't help but laugh, his flustered face made it even better.

The door slid open the closed even faster so the crazy girls could come in, then it became locked. "HA!" My Hyung yelled while the other's walked over. They are so handsome, lucky.

I looked at Jongin as he look out his lunch. I think we will be amazing friends. This new kid and me.

==+=======================+==

I ate lunch with Sehun and his hot friends. We ebcame pretty close for the time we had.

One of themwas not much taller than Sehun, Park Chanyeol. Then there was now I call umma, Kim Junmyeon or Suho. Do Kyungsoo is almost blind. You can't foreg the first arrivles, CBX, Kim Jongin, Byun Baekhyun and Kim Minseok.

My heart went faster the closer I got to Sehun. Did I fall in love this fast? If I did, I now have a reason to be gay. I hope he feels the same.

===+=====================+===

Sehun brought me to meet his family, they are all handsome and beautiful people. With these genetics he will definitely became a swan.

Sometimes I wonder if I'll become like my brother, I want to. Could I go that distance away from the family? Could I take the risk?

I've come so close to Jongin that I don't want to leave him. But have to fallow in my brothers footsteps, it's what my father has always wanted.

My brother has always been someone been someone I have looked up so, even with all those secrets of his. He is the best at everything.

He is three years older than me, he actally graduated with Minseok last year from our school, Daewon High School.

====+===================+====

12th grade

My mother called me into the kitchen telling me that Sehun called as I walked through the front door.

I got really excited at first, but then she told me that he called to to tell me goodbye. My heart shattered.

I ran out as fast as I could to his home. I don't want him to leave me, I love him so much.

Soon as I got to his house, he was walking up to their father's car. I shouted. "SEHUN!" He turned and looked at me with sad eyes.

I stood their not moving as the boy I loved ran towards me. Jongin rapped his arms around me sobbing into my neck. I cried as well.

This is my last chance to confess before I go for a long time so here goes nothing.

I let go of him and he came up to my eye level. Then I softly pull his lips close to mine and put my forehead against his. He was red at a ripe tomato. Such a drama driven boy.

He rapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a warm kiss. They were soft and sweet. I bit his lower lip so I could gain entrance. He moaned and let my tong slip in. Jongin drove me nuts as I let my tong not leave a spot in touched.

We let go. I didn't want to let go so I pecked his lips one last time before I grabbed a box from my backpack. I looked at him. He looked at me.

Soon as I got to his house, he was walking up to their father's car. I shouted. "SEHUN!" He turned and looked at me with sad eyes.

I stood their not moving as the boy I loved ran towards me. Jongin rapped his arms around me sobbing into my neck. I cried as well.

This is my last chance to confess before I go for a long time so here goes nothing.

I let go of him and he came up to my eye level. Then I softly pull his lips close to mine and put my forehead against his. He was red at a ripe tomato. Such a drama driven boy.

He rapped his arms around my neck and pulled me into a warm kiss. They were soft and sweet. I bit his lower lip so I could gain entrance. He moaned and let my tong slip in. Jongin drove me nuts as I let my tong not leave a spot in touched.

We let go. I didn't want to let go so I pecked his lips one last time before I grabbed a box from my backpack. I looked at him. He looked at me.

All I could manage to say as put the matching necklace around his neck. "I love you Kim Jongin." I looked at him with a huge smile. "I love you too Oh Sehun."

His father came up to us and took the Sehun out of my arms and me out of his.

Sehun looked at me as he was pulled to the car. "I'll come back to you as a beautiful swan just for you!"

He was put into the car and they drove away. I cried then screamed back. "I'll be waiting as the swan I promise to become just for you!" I then fell onto the ground crying.