Prologue

Sehun (Oh Sehun): normal
Kai (Kim Jongin): italic

School was alright, but something was calling me, I could never figure out what it was.

Friends were amazing, but I was being bullied all the time. You think it was about being gay, but it was not.

People always called me a ugly duckling. That doesn't bother me because in the story the duckling turns into a handsome swan. That's is who I am, Oh Ugly Duckling Sehun.

I hate school, I hate my life, I hate my family, I hate my old friends, I miss my home in Busan, I hate being gay.

Most of all, I hate my parents. Not my mother let's get that straight, my father is the devil and I'm going to move out as soon as I can.

I walked in to the school my new school and all I heard is, "look another Ugly Duckling," and "he could join the other one." What does that even mean?

All I know is that, they would regret it later because that duckling turns into a swan. That is who I am, Kim Ugly Duckling Jongin.

+===========================+

I walked into school hearing the same things as always, sitting in the same spot next to the window, with the empty desk connected to mine.

Plugged into my book and ignored the negative world around me, tell the teacher walked in.

I saw a outline of a person the same height as mine standing side of furthest door into the hallway.

I looked as my female teacher walked into the bright classroom, telling me to wait by the door to introduce myself.

This is the part I hate the most. Fifteen year old me standing in front of people I don't know.

It really doesn't matter anyway, I'm already being bullied for the ugliness that I am.

The teacher called me, I took a deep breath and looked around the class to see who I have to deal with.

I saw someone looking at me strange, it was a male with black hair like the rest all by himself next to the window.

Who is that? He seems out of place from where he is supposed to be.

I looked up when the teacher started to speak, soon she signaled the person I saw through the door to come in.

He looked at everyone and his eyes landed on me and never left my mine. I looked right into his eyes, they were dark. I could fall into them and swim and never find land.

The teacher told him to introduce himself to us.

He never stopped looking at me. Why? It's really creepy.

His mouth opened as his rare skin shined. "Hello..... my name is Kim Jongin, please take care of me." Then he bowed for the class.

He was cute but a Ugly Duckling like me. I wonder if he will turn into a swan.

The teacher pointed to the dusty desk next to me. Of corse it's the only open one. He walked up to me, then pushed the chair, sat down and got his notebook and blue pencil pouch out. This Kim guy is seems dark just like me, it was radiating off of him.