Shintaro at school?! And a new obsession?!

Me: Hayoo~! Minna-san! Ogenki desu ka? I wonder if I spelled that correctly....Hmmm.

DIsclaimers:

I DO NOT OWN KHR

Sometimes my spelling sucks (deal with it)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: Nami-chuu

Third persons's POV

"EEEEEEHHHHHH!?!?!?" Shintaro shouted. Murmurs were everwhere like," Whos that guy?" "He appeared out of no-where." "Dame-Tsuna's not around." or "Anyway he is hawt."

"Shut it, phone-baka!" Gokudera yelled. "Its not my fault, Tako-head! All of a sudden I just switched places!" Shintaro yelled back. "Maa maa! Shintaro why wont you try switching back?" Yamamoto suggested. Shintaro nodded and tried switching places again. 

.......

"Its not working." 

"EEEHHHHH!?" Gokudera and Yamamoto shouted. "Hehehe...It looks like im going to attend school..." Shintaro laughed nervously. Gokudera fell to his knees and said," A d-day with phone-baka..." A tick mark appeared on Shintaro's head. "Its not like I want to hang out with you too, TAKO-HEAD!" Shintaro emphasized the 'Tako-head' part. And with that Shintaro and Gokudera fought AGAIN. Till once again Shintaro was at a corner with his phone and...

BEEP!

Yamamoto and Gokudera checked their phone and sweat dropped.

Tumblr 1 minute ago

Shintaro_Le_Awesome updated a new status:

ITS THAT DAMN TAKO-HEAD AGAIN! I NEED SOMETHING MORE THAN HOLY WATER! A CROSS! OR MAYBE A WHOLE CHURCH! SOMEONE GIVE THOSE TO MEHHH!!

They looked back at Shintaro and saw him throw his phone into a wall. They sweat dropped once again.

RINNGGG!

The bell rang signalling the first class, rushing the group hurried to their room, hoping the teacher isnt there yet.

~TIME SKIP~

Scene: Rooftop

Third person's POV

Through out the whole day Shintaro was already popular, he even has his own fanclub. Fangirls would chase him everywhere. And Shintaro was very smart too! Everyone felt depressed knowing the new kid had beaten them in everything. 

Right now, Yamamoto, Gokudera, and Shintaro are at the rooftop eating their lunch. 

A skylark came and stared at Shintaro. Shintaro smiled at him and handed him a bento and said," Tsuna wanted you to have this." The skylark stared at it and took it then went to his spot.

~TIME SKIP!~

Scene: Streets

Third person's POV

School ended and Yamamoto, Gokudera, and Shintaro were walking home. "Im a bit hungry why wont we go eat something on the way back? Im feeling for some takoyakis" Yamamoto said. Shintaro tilted his head to the side and asked," Takoyakis?" Gokudera felt a bit confused and asked," You dont know what a takoyaki is?" Shintaro shook his head. Yamamoto laughed and said," Why wont you try one? Theyre quite good!" Shintaro nodded and so they headed towards a place where they sell good takoyakis.

Scene: Takoyaki store

Third persons's POV

"For three, please!" Yamamoto asked the man at the store. "Sure thing, kiddo!" He said and gave three plates with 4 each takoyakis. Yamamoto gave one to Gokudera then one at Shintaro. Shintaro stared at the food infront of him then at the boys as they ate theirs. He imitated them and ate one. His eyes widen. He chewed his food and swallowed. His eyes held sparkles in them. "So, like them?" Yamamoto asks. Shintaro nodded rapidly and said," I love them!" Yamamoto laughed at the ravens actions as he ate his takoyakis. In a blink Shintaro finished his takoyakis. "H-hey Shintaro, where did all the takoyakis go..?" Yamamoto asked. Shintaro patted his stomach and said," In my stomach!" He said with a bright smile. Yamamoto and Gokudera sweat dropped. Shintaro went back to the takoyaki store and came back with a plastic in his hands. "Whats that Shintaro?" Yamamoto asked. "Takoyakis!" Shintaro answered innocently. "How many of them?" Asked Gokudera. "80~!" Shintaro grinned. Gokudera deadpanned as Yamamoto sweat dropped. 

Scene: Streets

Third person's POV

"Hahahaha! I didnt know you could eat so much, Shintaro!" Yamamoto said. "What? Really? I guess I never told you guys. Oh, and this is not a lot, its just the minimum." Shintaro said so normaly. The boys stopped at their tracks. "What? You guys tired or something? You guys look pale." "H-h-hey Shintaro, are you perhaps still hungry...?" Yamamoto asked. "Hmmm.....A bit." Yamamoto and Gokudera fell anime style. Gokudera got up and recovered then said," YOU EAT TOO MUCH, DAMMIT!" "WHAT WAS THAT TAKO-HEAD!!???" And with that another fight has accured, but didnt last that long then the rest because Shintaro has found another corner AGAIN. Im sure you know what happened so im not going to mention that part ;)

~TIME SKIP~

Scene: Living room

Third person's POV

As the boys entered the living room they sat on the coach, but Shintaro went to the grand piano. The boys stared at the raven head as he opened the piano and sat down. He started to play as the boys only listened.

Song: No game no life opening. [ This Game ]

(A/N: Once again I am too lazy to type it but the piano version is at the right :D)

As the raven head stopped he heard clapping and turned to where it came from. He saw Yamamoto and Gokudera clapping. Shintaro's face turned red as he said," Ah! I c-completely f-forgotten you guys were t-there....Gomen." "You dont have to apologize! We enjoyed it! By the way, Tsuna can also play the piano, how did you guys learn it?" Yamamoto asked. "Well....I have forgotten when and how I learned it but Tsuna got it from me, though im better." Shintaro answered. And so Shintaro, Gokudera, and Yamamoto spent the day together.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Yay~!! It was a quite normal chapter! In the next chapter there will be action! So be cautious!

Ciao Ciao~!