Not even a warm up.

Me: HEYYAA! Im begging @FoxcatAI to not update cause its going to be the last chapter! *SOBS* And so I said I would update instead. BTW, if you think 'Shes updating a lot lately' then blame @Precious-Little-Girl @KuroiOozora and @FoxcatAI

Disclaimers:

I do not own KHR

Sometimes my spelling sucks (Deal with it)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: Kokuyo land

Reborn's POV

I could feel killing intent from Tsuna, a deadly one. I turn to look at Tsuna and saw him had a scared expression. "Oi, Tsuna whats wrong?" I asked.....A few seconds of silence till he answered," I-its S-shintaro-kun...." This is Shintaro's killing intent? But why? "H-h-he w-wants to get out.." Tsuna adds. "Why?" I ask. "H-his v-very bored right now..." Tsuna answered. Whats so wrong if he is bored? "If he is just bored why wont you let him out?" I ask once again. Tsuna shook his head rapidly. "NO! If I let him out now....He'll..." "He'll what?" "He'll kill- no- murdur him." "What?" "Shintaro-kun has unstable personalities, he is in his 'mood' right now; His sanity is unstable." This made my eyes narrow. Unstable? "Let him out, Tsuna." I say. "E-eh?" "Let him out, if he does something bad, ill deal with it." "But-" "Ill deal with it, now let him out." I said treathening. Tsuna took a gulp and sighed, slowly orange flames surround him but the process was faster than normal. Faster than before, Shintaro appeared and immediantly head towards the enemy.

You might be thinking "Why did you let him out, Reborn?" Well thats because I wanted to see Shintaro in action, and also why his killing intent is so deadly. 

I see Shintaro smiling like a maniac as he lands on the ground and face the enemy. "Who the hell are you?" The enemy asks. "Hello~! From here on, Ill be your opponent!" Shintaro says with a singing tone. "Tch! Whoever you are, I have no time to play with you!" The enemy says and charges at Shintaro. His fist aiming for Shintaros face till...

BAM!

Shintaro vanished from thin air and appeared on top of the enemy. The enemy fit the ground hard, very hard. Shintaro who had his hands in his pocket the whole time said,"Eh?? Done already? That was not even a warm up~!" No respond. "I think he is done. Sadly, I want to rip your limbs apart but Tsuna will get mad at me so I wont." Shintaro continues. Shintaro looks at Yamamoto as he was lying on the cold floor. Shintaro walks toward Yamamoto and says," Your stronger than this! Maybe some training in the future will help. Anyway here!" Shintaro lends his hand towards Yamamoto. Yamamoto took his hand and laughed. Just when Yamamoto was about to fall again, Shintaro cought him and carried him and then went back to us. "Here." Shintaro says and puts Yamamoto down beside me. "Thanks, Shintaro.." Yamamoto says with a smile. Shintaro smiled back, but under that smile was a person who wanted to kill someone to kill some time.

Shintaro looked at me and smiled wickedly and said," Did you just see through me, Arcobaleno..?" I tilted my fedora a bit, revealing half my eyes and said," Your sick, Shintaro." Shintaro just laughed and said," Im not allowed to sadly. Well, got to go..!" He said and Tsuna replaced him. Yamamoto and Ryohei were just staring at the scene, while Ryohei was mending Yamamoto's wounds. Tsuna immediantly fell to his knees and gripped his hair and whispered," What the hell, Shintaro-kun..." Though I heard it. "What do you mean, Tsuna?" I asked.  "Shintaro killed him...." "No he didnt, he said so." "He lied." My eyes widen and i turned to where the enemy was but only saw his life-less eyes and body. The smell of rotten flesh filled the hole. Damn. Thats when it hit me. How did he do that without me noticing? "Tsuna how did he do it?" I asked. A few seconds of silence. "He destroyed all of his bones." Tsuna answered holding sadness in his voice. "I want to talk to Shintaro." I said all of a sudden making Tsuna shook. "B-but!-" "I have to talk to him" After all what he did was too far he didnt had to kill them. "He'll kill you." Tsuna said which made my eye brow furrowed. "I wont die." "Liar." "Im not lying." "Then promise me." "Im the worlds greatest hitman, I wont die." ...."Fine..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Cliffies are love, cliffties are life xD

Ciao Ciao~!!