Discussions

Me: Hahahah~! Hi guys! @FoxcatAI said to update again so.....TADA! Also its 10 in here right now and hmm I wanna update before my mom tells me to sleep :D

Disclaimers:

I do not own KHR

Sometimes my spelling suck (DEAL WITH IT)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: Tsuna's place

Third person's POV

Tsuna was sitting on one side of the table while Reborn was on the opposite side. Reborn stared at the boy who was looking down the whole time. Finally Reborn asks the question once again," Tsuna, wheres your mother?" The brunette looked up and met his eyes as he answers," Why didnt you ask Otou-san?" Reborn let out a sigh and said," I did. He ended up lying to me." "How did you know he was lying to you?" "Insticts." He replied.

"Cool!!"

'Be quiet Shintaro-kun! Now is not the time!'

"Im asking you because Iemitsu lied to me." "Why must you need to know?" "Reasons." Tsuna let out a sigh and said," I guess there is no harm into telling you." And so Tsuna explained what the business was with his 'mother'.

~TIME SKIP~

Reborn let out a sigh and asked," Do you want her dead?" This made Tsuna flinched and said," W-wait! You dont have to-" But Tsuna was cut off when orange flames surround him. "Shintaro-kun dont-" But once again he was cut off when the flames cleared revealing a raven head boy. Reborn just stared at him waiting for him to say anything. "I want her dead." The raven boy said in a serious tone. 'So he is in his serious mode, huh? Interesting.' Reborn thought. "Why?" Reborn asked. "Because she did horrible stuff to Tsuna. Tsuna might be caring to forgive her or let her go but im not as kind as him." He replied still keeping his cool as his yellow eyes narrowed. Reborn smirked in amusment. "Even if we do this Tsuna will-" "I know. Tsuna will not like it. Its okay if he hates me just kill her or........Ill kill her myself." He said the last part deadly. Reborn let out a sigh and said," Im not doing it. I was just testing you out and found out a little something, but if you want her dead then thats not my business." Shintaro was still dead serious. 'He wants her dead that much huh?' Reborn thought. Shintaro let out a sigh as orange flames surround him and later on revealed Tsuna again. He looked sad. "Are you going to kill her?" He asked. Reborn shook his head and said," No, but Shintaro wants her dead." Tsuna frowned. Tsuna let out a sigh and walked towards his room to talk to Shintaro.

Scene:  Tsuna's room

Tsuna was lying down on his bed staring at the roof and finally closed his eyes and fell in deep sleep.

Scene: Tsuna's mind

'Shintaro-kun?'

'Im here..'

Tsuna looked to where Shintaro's voice came from and saw him on a chair and someone beside him sitting on a chair too, though it looked like a life-less doll. Tsuna walked towards them and sat on the free chair.

'What do you want? Its rare for you to visit me'

'Before we get to that...Whos that?' Tsuna asked while pointing to the person beside him.

'Oh that? That my friend, is Shinuki.'

Tsuna sadly stared at the life-less body beside the raven head.

'Do you feel pity for him?'

'......'

'You splitted your personality into 3. 'Me', 'You', and 'Shinuki', but what does Shinuki represent?'

'*Chuckles* Why of course, my emptiness.'

Tsuna looked at the ground, sadly.

'But seriously why are you here?'

'You should have long guessed already, Shintaro-kun. Im here to talk about what you did out there.'

'*sigh* It was for your sake.'

'For my sake?! How is it for my sake?! Killing a person that I dont agree with?!'

'Relax, shes not dead.'

'I know, but knowing you im sure youd kill her someday.'

'*Chuckles* You know me too well.'

Shintaro had a wicked smile on his face.

'If you were going to split your personality it would be better if you gave your insanity to Shinuki.'

'*chuckles* That would be a bad idea, Tsuna. If that happened then Shinuki would be running loose right now. Since im 'me' I have all my emotions within, its better to give at least my emptiness to Shinuki.'

'Wouldnt that make him lonely or bored?'

'*chuckles* Its alright cause im here to make sure he is not alone, after all he lovess me~'

Shintaro started playing with Shinuki as if he was a doll and started dancing with him while laughing like a crazed person. Tsuna had enough and stood from his chair.

'Oh? Going away so soon?'

'Yeah...'

Shintaro's wicked smile never left his face as he watches Tsuna go away.

Scene: Tsuna's room

Tsuna's POV

When I woke up I noticed it was morning already. 'Shintaro's personalities are really unstable. I am so glad im the good side.' I thought as I got up and got ready for school. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Yay done~! 

Ciao Ciao~!!