Getting to know Shinuki pt. 2

Me: So uhm...Yeah. If your thinking," Why did that melon do that to my tuna fish?!" or so. Well..My brain said so ._.

Disclaimers:

I do not own KHR

sometimes my spelling sucks (deal with it)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene: Tsuna's place

Shinuki's POV

Hibari-san and Sasagawa had to go Hibari-san said something about Namimori while Sasagawa said something about his sister and so Im with Reborn, Yamamoto, and Gokudera. Some time passed and I dont know how it happened but were staying at this house. The others said it belongs to me but I never had a house like this. Were getting along together. I dont think they're bad guys but I....KNOCK KNOCK I heard the door. I went up to get it. Once I opened the door I saw a tall man in a tux with blonde short hair. He immediantly hugged me causing me to get confuse. W-wha?! Who is this? Why is he hugging me?! I heard the man whisper," Gomen..Gomen. I came as soon as I heard from Reborn that something happened to you..But to think it would be this worse..Gomen.." Why is he apologizing? Did he do something wrong? I dont think he did,cause I never met him before. Anyway..Whatever it is..It hurts. I dont want this man to apologize to me.."U-um..I dont really know you but...Please dont apologize. It pains me to see you like this.." I said. Wait..why did I say that? His grip loosened and he broke up the hug and stared into my light turquiose eyes. Whats with that sad expression? No..I dont want that. I forced up a smile on my face and said," Please don't be sad. Oh! By the way I'm Shinuki. Nice to meet you." I think what I did was wrong. His expression became more sad. He was about to say something till Reborn came in. "Oh, Iemitsu. You came quick." Reborn said. Iemitsu.."Yes Reborn. And about.." Iemitsu looked at me. What? "Yeah. Ill explain everything later." Reborn said turning serious. Explain what? "Tsu-I mean Shinuki why wont you go with Yamamoto and Gokudera?" Reborn asked. I nodded and went to the living room to where Yamamoto and Gokudera was. 

Scene: Living room

Shinuki's POV

"Yo Tsu- I mean Shinuki!" Yamamoto greeted me. I sat down on the coach in the middle of Gokudera and Yamamoto. "Yamamoto, whos Tsuna? You guys always mistakened him for me." I asked. "A-ah..Tsuna is a friend of ours. His just like you. Sorry if we keep getting the names wrong!" Yamamoto said with a smile. I noticed that it was fake. "Yamamoto, if your going to smile, do it from your heart. Not a fake smile." I said while staring into his eyes. "A-ah..Sorry!" Yamamoto said while scratching his neck. I dont want to see you like that..."Promise me.." I whispered. "Huh? What did you say Shinuki?" Yamamoto asked. "Promise me you wont do it again." I said this time a bit louder. Yamamoto smiled geniually and said," I promise." This made me smile up. "Tsu-I mean Shinuki!" Gokudera yelled. I sighed. "Since you guys keep calling me Tsuna I guess its okay for you to call me that as a nickname. But remember my name is Shi-nu-ki." I said. I saw a glitter in Yamamoto and Gokudera's eyes and they both yelled," Hai!!" They both had a huge smile on their faces. This is what I wanted to see. But..Was it for me?

~TIME SKIP!!!!~

Scene: Dining room

Third person's POV

"Are you sure its okay for us to eat in this house?" Shinuki asked. "Its okay! Since I own this place!" Iemitsu said with a grin. "EEEEHHHHH!?!?!?" Shinuki yelled. "Hahahaha...Shocked?" Iemitsu asked. Shinuki rapidly nodded his head."Hehe..Well dont be shy and eat up!" Iemitsu said. Shinuki nodded and ate his food. Once Shinuki took a bite, he stopped for a minute making everyone stare at him. "Shinuki is the food not good?" Iemitsu asked. Shinuki turned to Iemitsu with his eyes were sparkling like stars and said," No! This is great! I really like it!" Shinuki shouted. 'Phew~! At least he liked it. But..He really is like Tsuna..' Iemitsu thought.

~TIME SKIPP~

"Alright then! Everyones sleeping over!" Iemitsu announced. "EEEEHHHH?!" Shinuki shouted. "Youve been reacting a lot lately, Shinuki." Reborn teased. "W-well...Everything's all of a sudden.." Shinuki blushed a bit. "Oh? So you dont wanna?" Reborn teased again. "No! I wanna!" Shinuki whined like a kid. The house was big anyway of course everyone would settle in nicely. And so everyone were in their rooms. Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Shinuki would stay together while Reborn and Iemitsu would have their own seperate room. Why did Yamamoto, Gokudera and Shinuki stay together? Because...

FLASHBACK (/  ' ' )/

"So, lets decide our rooms." Reborn said. "Im going to be with Tsuna!" Yamamoto said. "Me too!" Gokudera also said. "Tsuna?" Reborn questioned. "A nickname, Reborn-san." Gokudera answered. Reborn just smirked. "Alright then, Shinuki are you fine with this?" Reobrn asked. Shinuki nodded his head. "Alright then. Iemitsu and I will have our own rooms. Goodnight." Reborn said and left. Everyone headed to their own room as well.

Flashback end \( ' '  \)

Scene: Room

Gokudera's POV

Shinuki and Yamamoto are on their own bed. I wonder if their a sleep already? I tilt my head a bit and saw Shinuki with wide eyes staring at the roof. "Psst, Shinuki" I say catching his attention. He turns his head and his eyes met mine. Instead of brown doe eyes meeting mine, what met mine were sharp yet big light turquiose eyes. "What?" He asked. "Nothing much..just.." "Hey guys still awake?" Yakyuu-baka came in the conversation. Shinuki who was in the middle looked to his left and saw the smiling Yakyuu-baka. "Yeah, were awake." Shinuki answered. Talking to us 2 Shinuki just faced forward. Soon, even the both of us were looking at the ceiling. "Today was fun..." Shinuki whispered but Yakyuu-baka and I heard it. "Its the first time I hanged out with someone..but I feel like its not the first time at the same time.." Shinuki murmured. "Shinuki...What did Daemon do to you?" I asked. Of course not getting a total answer I just wanted to ask. "Daemon..Ah! You mean Papa?" Shinuki faced towards me. "P-papa?" I asked. Shinuki nodded his head and continued," Papa said to call him that cause...He created me." There was a little pause after 'cause'. "W-wait! Does that mean you knew?!" Yakyuu-baka interupted. "Y-yeah I know...that im not human." Shinuki whispered the last part but Yakyuu-baka and I heard it. Dont say that. Dont say that, Tsuna...To us you're.."Thats not true at all!!" Yakyuu-baka shouted. He already snapped huh? Well I wouldnt be surprise it was Tsuna-sama that saved him from suicide. Shinuki looked to his left meeting Yakyuu-baka's eyes. I dont know what happened but he flinched a bit.

Scene: Room

Yamamoto's POV

Shinuki turned to my side and his clouded light turquiose eyes met my hazel ones. Whats this feeling? His eyes.....Somethings going on. He turned to look at the ceiling again. "Tomorrow Papa is going to pick me up." Shinuki said. I saw Gokudera get startled I didnt even notice but I did too. I dont want him to go.."What time?" Gokudera asked. Shinuki answered," ...I dont know." There was a moment of silence for a while. "Then lets hang out till he comes to pick you up!" Gokudera said. "Shinuki looked at Gokudera and smiled. "Okay!" He answered. "Alright then. Now that thats settled. Why wont we go to sleep?" I suggested. They both nodded and we all went a sleep.

Scene: Room

Shinuki's POV

"Alright then. Now that thats settled. Why wont we go to sleep?" Yamamoto suggested. Gokudera and I just nodded and silenced filled the air signalling that their a sleep. I look at the ceiling. I cant sleep....What was I expecting? That we'd be good friends and I could sleep in peace? I cant sleep. Im not human. I cant change that. I look at Gokudera then Yamamoto. Not even them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me: Okay! Done with chapter~! Okay then...

Ciao Ciao~!