I gasp at his words. Help! I cannot breathe.

"You. Because you're the most amazing person I've ever laid my eyes on, Harry. You loved me when I wasn't even worth it. When you were what.. thirteen?  After everything I put you through, you still accepted me again. You made me realize what love feels like. People say they would die and kill for their love, but not everyone has the guts to actually do it. But you did. For me. You told me to move on, but I couldn't. I had fallen too deep to come up again. Five years ago I promised you, I would prove it that I truly do love you. And I tried, Five years apart from you and I still love you the same, maybe a bit more. I even got myself an award for.... The Styles Company." He smiled through his tears. "Yeah I name it that. So I don't have to change it in the future. A future where I'll be with you... Maybe. If you'll have me. Will you have me Harry?  Will you... Will you marry me?" He goes down on one knee, pulling out the small box revealing a ring with a blue stone with the words 'We can make it' engraved on the inside.

I don't even know anything anymore

I don't even know anything anymore. I'm just standing there with wide eyes that are pouring unstoppable tears and covering my mouth with my hands so I don't cry out loud.

"Haz, baby I know you're happy but... My knee is hurting." He pouts.

I let out a teary laugh and nod my head vigorously.

"I-I'll have you, Lou! Yes- Yes I'll marry you!" I cry giving him my hand and he slides the ring in my finger.

He gets up and connect our lips for the most amazing kiss while everyone in the room cheer and wolf whistle.

Lottie tugs on my arm when we pull back. I look at her to see her holding a small box with another ring in it. A ring with a green gem, emerald I think, with the words 'If we try' engraved on It's inside.

I look at her and she nods at the ring

I look at her and she nods at the ring. So I pick the ring and look at Louis.

"I'm sorry, I would've given a speech too but I'm too overwhelmed to get my mouth to speak."

"It's fine, love." He smiles as I slide the ring on his finger.

"But I can say one thing." I say and he nods. "I love you so so so much, Louis. I can't wait to call you my husband." I kiss him again. "I never thought you'd ever want to marry me."

"Well I had decided it five years ago that I'd marry you Harry..... 'Cause it rhymes." He grinned.

"Only because it rhymes?" I fake hurt.

"Maybe..." He tilts his head and grins wider.

"Loueh you idiot!" I playfully hit his arm. "But your my idiot." I kiss his nose and wrap my arms around his waist while he wraps his arms around my neck.

"Your idiot."

"Well I see what you did with the rings." I smirk " I belong to the blue and you to green. And the engraving, five year and still can't stop referring my songs I see?"

"Yeah! Because... We can make it if we try..." He sang and I continued.

"You and I..."

💙 💍 💚

Yyyaayyy!!! 😆😆😆

Engaged!!!! 😍😍😍😍

Honestly, I had tears in my eyes when I completed Louis' speech. I'm an emotional wreck, I know. 😭😭😭

But honestly...... Oh how I wish it was real~~ 😢

Well i was looking for some Larry manips and some looked so real it made me think:- what if Larry has a fake account and they post some pictures and we be like "wow what an amazing Larry manip". 😳

Anyway!!!!

I was thinking about maybe smut in next chapter😳.... But I'm not very good at writing it😩. So... Idk. 😬

Any thoughts on this chapter?? 🙄

Vote. Comment. Share. If u like. 😚😘