10-That Look In Your Eyes

Start from the beginning

"Tuffnut! You made it!"Ruffnut greets him.

"Hey"He waves.

"What are you?"I awe at his costume and blink a few times"how-how are you able to get your hair inside the mask?".

"Dead pool won't reveal his secrets"He chuckles.

"Deadpool?"I said in confusion"you look like man in tights".

"Was supposed to be Captain Deadpool, but no"He shook"have you even read comics??".

"I don't"I shook my head and got up"anyways I should go".

"C'mon Astrid stay for awhile! There supposed to be a costume contest later on!!"Ruffnut said, enthusiastically, raising her broomstick in the air and down.

"Oh alright!"I sat back down"it'll be fun to watch others wearing silly costumes"

"Now you're talking!"Anna said, cheerfully.

As all of us waited to see a gathering in the main floor where bunch of costumes appear, I see scary, funny, and weird ones in the crowd, I couldn't help but to smile and took photos of the event but felt a little guilt for not dressing up, last year I didn't, but maybe next year.

"So. How's you & Hiccup? Is it working out?"Anna interrupts my thoughts as I look at her"what you mean?".

"Are you guys a thing...yet?"

I then shook as I hear the girls giggling.

"What?! No! As if! We're just friends!"I said, defensively.

"That's what they all say"Elsa giggling"you know what! We should have a shipping name".

"What?"I stammer, looking at the girls smirking at me, reading me about me and Hiccup a thing. I mean he's cute but it's not like that.

"A shipping name for Hiccup and Astrid"Ruffnut reaches over her phone and start typing.

"What are you doing?!"I demanded an answer.

"Coming up with shipping names of you & Hiccup"She snickers.

I started blushing and look away"there's no way there's a ship name of us, that's crazy talk-"

"Ha ha! I got it"Ruffnut declared"it will be called Hiccstrid!!".

"Noooooooooo!!"I cover my face.

"That sounds nice!"Anna smirked at me, as I lookup  at everyone that is teasing me about Hiccup.

"I like it!"Elsa grins"it's so cute!!!"

Anna smirks at me"what's the matter Astrid, you can't handle Hiccstrid?".

I then start blushing like crazy"s-s-shut up! It's just, oh my gosh! I jinx myself!".

"About what?"Ruffnut laughs.

"Wait! Let me guess! Umm you. I don't know made a bet on yourself for falling for Hiccup?"Tuffnut guesses.

"Sort of like that!"I sigh"I mentally made a note that if someone actually made a ship name of me and Hiccup, I'd kiss him right away".

"Haaaaaa!!!"Ruffnut snorted"that's hilarious".