Jacob

Recap: Belle got raped and went to therapy. During therapy the therapist's daughter told her to ask for help and so she went over to Jason's house. Belle called 911 and asked to report a rape.

REMEMBER JACOB IS JASON'S LITTLE BROTHER

Unedited

-Chapter Nine-

"Even miracles take a little time" -Fairy Godmother

"Hello, I'd like to report a rape." I said into the phone. "Okay when and where did the rape take place?" the female officer asked from the other end. "Yesterday in an alley about fifteen minutes away from Fallway Highscool." I answered back.

Jason gripped my hand into his and gave a slight squeeze. "Did the rapist ever give you a name?" she asked. "His name is Matthew Vincent." I said, squeezing my eyes shut and remembering how much trust I had in him as a kid.

"I'd like you to come into the station sweetie as soon as possible." she said with a motherly tone.

I haven't heard a motherly tone since the incident.

"Okay I will try." And with that I ended the call. "Come here." Jason said opening his arms for a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Everything will be okay Belle, I promise." He said. I nodded against his chest.

"Do you want to go?" he asked. It took me a minute to decide. "Yea." I said. We got up and headed out the front door. Everything in this town was all within walking distance, and almost everyone knew each other.

That's how I know Matthew, the guy who raped me.

As a kid my parents always said if anything happens go to Matthew. They made me believe he was some amazing person that I could trust with my life.

He was like my own personal fairy godfather, when ever things went wrong I went to him. When the incident happened and my family went from three people in the house to only two people, everyone blamed me for it.

Including Matthew.

Matthew joined my father in his little group. the group consisted of Matthew, my father, and a couple other guys. They gamble Mondays, get high on Tuesdays, have a drinking party Wednesday, hangovers Thursday, hook up Fridays, and they do whatever they want on Saturdays and Sundays.

My father is never home due to the fact he is occupied literally every day, and the one person who I was told I could go to when things went wrong, didn't want to hear it.

So now I am walking to the police station with my only friend to report the person who I was told I could always go to.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Anxious.

That's how I feel, sitting in a room with one giant window, a metal table, uncomftorable chairs, and people watching me.

They call it the interrogating room, where one person asks questions and a bunch of people just watch and listen from the outside.

I'm in the special victims unit of the police station, that's where everyone that has been abused, raped, kidnapped, ect go.

In front of me is Officer Jones, she has midnight black hair, piercing green eyes, and she is really nice. She is actually the one who I talked to on the phone.

What a coincidence.

"Belle please explain to me what happened." She asked. "Well yesterday I was walking home from school and I was yanked into an alley by my father's friend, Matthew. Well he did some things and by the time he was about to yank down my pants is when my friend Jason came. He got me out of there." I said.