Therapy

UNEDITIED AND READ A/N

-Chapter seven-

"I'm a lightweight, easy to fall, easy to break. With every move my whole world shakes. Keep me from falling apart." -Demi Lovato

You know that slight moment of panic when you don't know where you are but the realization hits you like a ton of bricks?

You probably don't but I just experienced that feeling.

It happened about ten minutes ago, when I woke up to the smell of food. I opened my eyes and immediately saw a black ceiling.

Feeling panic I scrambled out of the bed, but due to my lack of balance, I fell on my face. While I was one the floor I remembered the day before.

I remember everything but I feel numb.

I walked up to the mirror patting down my hair and brushing my teeth real quick. As I passed the mirror I looked at it once again, disgusted at what I see.

I see a girl who has too much stomach fat, two big of a nose, eyes that are too brown, skin whiter than a ghost, but I mean the list can go on forever.

I looked away and exiting his bedroom, going down stairs. "Morning sleepyhead." Jason said as I walked into the kitchen, still smelling the food that was currently sitting on a plate on the table.

"How are you?" he asked. "I'm fine." I replied taking a bite of the toast that he made. It was actually quite good, well I mean as good as toast can get.

He gave me a long, hard look before letting out a snort of disbelief. He suddenly had a questioning look on his face. "Is your name really Belle or is it short for something?" he asked.

I internally groaned I hated my name so much. "It's short for something." I simply stated hoping he would drop it.

He didn't.

"Well..." he said. "Annabelle. It stands for Annabelle." I muttered. He heard me and a smile took over his face. "I like that. Wait what's your middle name?" he asked.

Oh dear god kill me now.

My full name was awful. Well I mean at least my first and middle names are terrible.

"You can't make fun of me, and if you do, I will ignore you and knowing you hate being ignored." I said. I might have only known Jason for like a week so far, but he always has to be talking or being talked to.

"I promise I won't." He said looking like he just got rewarded with two hundred dollars. "It's Lee." I said. He immediately looked like a tomato from trying not to laugh. After about a minute he let out a breath signaling he didn't need to laugh anymore.

"You hate poetry." He said, with his blue eyes sparkling with amusement. "I know, so please refrain from using my real name and just carry on using the name Belle." I said not giving him the option to respond.

Now if you are confused, there is a guy named Edgar Allan Poe. He was a poet, and wrote several poems involving my name.

Now the reason I have the name I have is because my mother and father were seniors in high school when they meant. According to them, they met in the advanced literature class while doing a poetry project. They were paired with each other.

Now it may be a coincidence that I am paired up with Jason, but let me start off by saying, that it is kind of cool that I met my first friend doing a project that my parents did and they ended up falling and love and all that jazz. Tee only difference is that Jason and I are in our sophomore year.