Attacked

-chapter six-

"Sometimes being afraid can show more strength then being fearless." -Demi Lovato

The car ride to her house was silent. Not the comfortable silence but the silent that was tormenting and awful.
As we pulled into the driveway my aunt pulled the keys out of the ignition and got out of the car, leaving me alone in the car.
I eventually got out of the car, shaken up of course. It was absolutely terrifying knowing that you were about to be confronted.

I walked through the door, noticing that the silence was on at full force. I walked into the seeing that my aunt was sitting in one of the chairs.

I sat down and started playing with the little peice of thread that was hanging off my shirt. I'm not sure how long we went without talking but my aunt was the first to break it.

"Why?" Was all she said but I knew exactly what she was talking about but I didn't dare answer.

"Why waist a perfectly good life! Your fifteen for gods sake, you don't try to kill yourself. That's just silly." She said.

I stared at her. I let the silence come back, and I just looked at her.

"Well I hate my life, and you know exactly why." I said and I got up. What she said next, literally killed me inside.

"I was hoping that you would be normal. The type of girl who had friends and who didn't try things like this. Guess you can't get your hopes to high."

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Everyone in school knew about what happened the next day.

I got odd looks.

I got fingers pointed at me.

Heck, I even had a doll hung above my locker. But I didn't care.

As I entered English class, The teacher started on our lesson right away.

We were told that we were starting another project that is being done at school.

We have to chose a person that we look up too and make a presentation on them. We were then given a list.

The list had a whole bunch if things. You need four quotes, a reason why you chose this person, ect.

You also could choose if you wanted to make a speech, make a PowerPoint, or make a big poster.

I chose power point.

After about fourth five minutes of pure consentration, the bell rung.

I shoved everything into my bag and made my way to the music room, where I will not be playing.

I have a free period so I will be practicing the one thing that is mandatory for the inspiration project in English.

You have to make a talent visual. I'm dancing to a song for my talent

I am really good at dancing due to the dance lessons I've been taking and paying for since the second grade.

I will be dancing to a song by the one an only Demi.

I chose for the love of a daughter. It's about a dad being a bad one.

I started dancing to what my heart felt like. As it got to the highest part of the song, I did several twist and turns, and landed perfectly as the song ended.
I only had two weeks to perfect the dance and to finish the project.

The bell rung signalling the end of the school day. As I headed out the door I noticed I had to walk.
I didn't need to get anything out of my locker so I continued walking.
About ten minutes into the walk I felt like I was being watched. I ignored it thinking it was nothing.
The walk to my aunts house was thirty minutes so I wasn't even half way there.