The next day I went to school and got ready for the weekend. Which mainly consisted of working at my job which was at a car wash. I didn't really get back on the computer until about Sunday night which I had already forgotten about our Thursday escapade. Mainly because although it was exciting for me it wasn't anything you'd recall as rememberable.

Sunday night

I get on Skype to do homework with Sam like we normally would do. As he answered the call he asked me if I wanted to do more exploring. Of course I agreed. As both of us began to read out links and websites to one another that same exciting feeling I felt on Thursday returned and we were back off. Again, finally calling it a night when it was getting pretty late.

This went on and on for several weeks. Maybe months who cares. Yes of course, eventually I found some gore, websites for child porn which of course we never went past the homepage of any of the sites, and even some porn that could make the common man puke. Like honestly, some of you people are sickening when it comes to getting a load off. But to each their own.

Then came the day I will always remember.

Honestly I can almost remember every step I took this day. Every. Step. That's how much of an impact it was on me mentally, and physically.

I had a banana for breakfast. I had to get gas that morning and had ran late to school. I got a 78 on a literature test. Sam and I got McDonalds after school and I took him home and it being a Wednesday we went about our newly founded routine.

We both got on Skype and started our voyage. It wasn't until 7:30 at night that he had to get off and go do whatever him and his family had planned for the night. I still continued to explore. It then began to become apparent to me that Sam was usually the one guiding us to all the websites and I could only find small dead-end links. so I decided to get ballsy. Started to go to those gore sites Sam had showed me and dig deeper into them. It wasn't long until I found chat rooms from these sites where people discussed what they liked from particular videos. It didn't bother me much cause it didn't surprise me that people enjoyed that nasty shit. Until one of the members of the chat sent a link into the group chat. I saw many people of the current chat were leaving and I'm sure it was because they were following the link. So I did too.

My laptop began to make some weird noises, and the screen kept redirecting me to multiple different windows Finally it decided to settle on a page that popped up with a simple prompt:

"Name"

I typed my stupid Alias I decided to go with back when we started this nonsense.

"WetSlime"

Don't ask.

Once I hit enter a disclaimer popped up.

Warning! What you are about to open is not for the weak! You are constantly being monitored and any activity WE deem suspicious will result in repercussions. Do not talk about this chatroom, do not show people this chatroom, do not share this chatroom, do not even think about this chatroom, UNLESS you are in this room! The people in this site aren't normal and if you are the least bit sane, you will be offended and or sickened. BEWARE

I didn't really think much of it, kind of cliche and stupid in my opinion considering someone literally just sent the link to the site in another chat room . I hit proceed. I was greeted with this chat room that had a bloody theme on all the borders (which I found insanely cheesy), I noticed immediately how people were just chatting away. A message almost every second. Just talking like crazy. Not paying any attention to WHAT they were saying. I began to go towards the back button when a picture popped up in the messages section. The chat slowed to a steady halt for a brief moment. In the picture was a child. With her mouth slit open, and she had face paint on so I'm guessing it was to resemble the joker. I was kind of grossed out because I hadn't seen anything involving children before. I definitely wanted to get out of this chat room, but the sender than began boasting about what he had done to this poor young girl.