the girl part 3

Tina was reading out all the suggestions posted to her regarding the possible methods for my execution. These included- throwing me off a cliff; cutting me off and feed my meat to the dogs; impaling me with large nails; crushing my skull and then pull off my brain and blend it to make brain juice…

“Eww… what the fuck guys? Can’t you come up with anything better than all these crap? Something to make him REALLY feel my pain and make him pay for good?” Tina complained.

Then suddenly, the door-bell rang and I heart leaped.

This may sound utterly stupid but I actually thought it was my sister, who somehow got to trace me and came to my rescue. I heard Tina opening the main door and I heard a voice which sounded familiar. Then the door to the room I was held cracked open. But the person who came in, with Tina, in fact, was the last person I had suspected of appearing…

STEVEN?

He glanced at Tina and asked, “So you finally caught the old bozo?”

She dryly replied as she chuckled upon peering at me, “Yes.” Her countenance looked cold and emotionless.

“Wait! What the hell was going on here? Steven? Is he behind all these as well?” My head burned like crazy as I began to rewire all that was happening here because condensing all the facts was the only way I could actually device a way to get my ass out of here.

Steven looked at me, he did not seem the least bothered at Tina’s nakedness. “I know you got loads of questions but let’s just leave the details for now, okay?”

To be honest, I did not know what question I had during that time because everyone… everything felt so blurry, I did not know how to make things out.

He looked at Tina and calmly asked, “Did you get him anything? He looks awful, fetch him a glass of lemonade, will you?”

Tina disappeared from the room without saying a word.

The first thing I was able to gather was- “What the heck, Steven? You? Tina? What the hell is happening here?”

I know I sounded like an asshole back there but I couldn’t help it…

“Shush man! She can hear us… Be still, I will get you out.”

“Huh?”

“It’s Tina, she’s gone completely nuts… Somehow she tracked all my drug dealings, she said if I don’t help her out into catching you, she is going to inform the cops about me. She even threatened to kill off my entire family. You really don’t know her man, she’s a quite popular bitch in the deep web and has a lot of henchmen as well.”

Steven was attempting to untie me by taking off the tape first. “Fuck! This shit is completely jammed… How am I supposed to untie this?”

“Rebecca? Did you know that she was going to kill her?”

“No… Actually, she informed me that right after killing her and instructed me to inform you of her death in the morning that’s all. She said she just wanted to see how you would react to Rebecca’s death… I’m sorry, she is playing with all of us. She took away my phone and even got her men spying on me, I wish I could help… I just…” He whelped a bit.

Both of us knew well enough that this wasn’t his fault. He was just another victim like me.

“I will get you out and then you can call the cops or your sister before it’s too late.”

Then suddenly the door cracked open and before we could realize anything, Tina darted in towards us.

“STEVE! BEHIND YO…”

He just managed to glance back before Tina jammed an axe right across his face. He fell with a loud thud in front of where I was tied up.

“NO…. STEVE…”

Steven’s body was twitching as it struggled to live. Blood was gashing out of his face in fountains of red as the last bit of life coughed out of him and his body finally settled… completely lifeless.

Tina stared with sheer excitement at this ghastly sight with her body shaking as her breathing grew, her eyes were popping red while a sinistrous smile developed across her face.

I couldn’t bear the horror… the pain I felt during that moment. This bitch just killed one of my closest friends who only wanted to have us rescued and she was enjoying every bit of her monstrous moments. I crudely felt my last chance of escaping from this hell was gradually slipping away.

Then she sluggishly turned her head towards me like the way a zombie would do when they get to sense its prey isn’t far away and gave off a dry chuckle, “Do you want to have your lemonade now or later, darling? Better have it now before it turns bitter…”

I once watched a J-horror movie while sleeping over at Paul’s place. Paul was my childhood friend and both of us were devotees of the horror genre and it felt like we were going to live the rest of our lives praising and thrilling upon the horror and gore the genre offered us. He said he recently started watching Asian horrors and had watched the original version of “The Ring” and “The Grudge” and found them to be way scarier than their American remakes. That night he suggested the movie titled “Audition”, I was zealous as I never got to taste the essence of horror movies outside the US.

The movie depicted the psycho women inflicting revenge upon all her lovers by paralyzing them with a drug and then cutting off their feet, tongue and ears. It wasn’t the best of the horrors we had watched but I must confess that the movie left us with a bitter feeling to our bile. The woman there was undoubtedly delusional and crazy, Tina however, was at a totally new level into illustrating the true definition of being a “psycho”.

Right then I realized what mistake I was making upon trying to interpret her lunacy. All the tension and pressure got all my logic and senses messed up… I would like to take back what I claimed before, she definitely wasn’t a victim of BPD…

She’s a FUCKING PSYCHO… One who doesn’t follow any principle… One who refuses to be defeated… One who has lost everything that makes her human… A FUCKING PSYCHO OF PURE EVIL…