A deep web story

I'm new to this and don't think there is a group of people that would care to read this other than you all here. I can't give much information on the matter, but a summary of my story went viral through the media outlets of a typical home invasion. As far as the police and media were concerned... it simply was a home invasion. I would like to shed some light on the actual story of the motives behind the intruders.

I will not give you my real name, as this information has never been told to a single soul and only my closest friend ( who is the reason this shit started ). And only I and the sick fucks who are behind all this know about what had actually happened. So just call me "J". The events that took place occurred between 2013 to mid 2014.

Let's begin:

I want to start by adding I am not tech savvy in the slightest. I am deemed as educated, but am a simple pleb when it comes to computers and other technology. I'm 6'1 and have a decent build. Not the best looking young guy, but women have never been an issue. I seem to have a chip on my shoulder, and seem to have a short temper. Which in this case, got me in more trouble than I thought was possible.

One day, when I was a sophomore in high school my close friend Sam had told me he had something to show me that would make me, "shit my pants." Sam was the tech guy, growing up with a father who worked for IBM, he always had a computer close to fuck around with. With confusion I simply replied with a brief, "I don't want to shit my pants" sarcastic answer. He laughed and told me I needed to watch this video. The day went on and after school we hopped in my car and hurried to his house. Which was always void of parents. He could barely contain his excited as he nearly busted his ass running upstairs to grab his laptop.

He asked, "Are you ready?" With some demented grin on his face.

I replied, "Uhh sure man." Followed by some insecure giggle.

He opened his laptop and started typing out shit on some browser I wasn't familiar with.

"What's that website you're using?" I asked.

"It's not a website you fucking idiot, it's a web browser I downloaded." He mockingly answered.

"Ok you fucking prick I was just asking." As I laughed and smacked him on the shoulder.

He then pulled up some cheap looking website. Don't remember the name so don't ask, at the time I didn't care about that shit. He then clicked a link and a video box popped up. He then proceeded to hit play. Immediately I asked what the fuck was going on because all I saw was some guys huddled around another man who was hog tied, laying on the ground. Quickly the men began to kick the defenseless man and swiftly leaned him up on his knees only holding him by just his hair. One of the sick fucks then began to hack at the guys throat with a small knife, only could imagine how dull it was because it took a moment before blood began to spew out of the poor guys throat. They finished cutting through after about 5 minutes then the video faded out and some Arabic letters appeared and the video ended. I watched in horror, but managed to finish the video with only a look of awe (disgusted, not amazement.). I had seen a beheading video before, but not in 1080p that's for sure!

"DUDE." I yelled at the end of the video. " These fuckers are really stepping up their camera quality, maybe we will see Bigfoot in HD soon." I was all jokes then.

"How does it feel to see something not everyone can access? Or I mean, knows HOW to access. " Sam asked with a smug smile on his face.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I'm using the TOR browser. Which gives me access to the deep web. When you're in the deep web you can find websites that are commonly placed in the genre as the "dark web". This is where you can find the most fucked up fetishes, buy drugs, and watch people murdered in live streams even though those are mostly a scam. " he answered without a hesitation like he was ready to answer me.