Interested in the fact I could have access to that kind of stuff quickly sparked my interest.

"Could I get that TOR Browser and do this shit on my computer or do I have to be a nerd like you?" I jokingly asked.

He rolled his eyes and explained, "Yes dick head you can get on it. I'll show you, go grab your laptop from your car."

It's pretty ironic because I was the one who then nearly busted my ass from excitement to go grab my laptop. After coming back from my car he took the computer from my hands and turned it on.

"You dumbass you don't even have a password for your computer." He laughed as he began to download the software I needed. " Okay man I'm gonna give you a few rules since you are a fucking retard when it comes to this stuff. 1. Don't ever fucking give anyone your information. You will give yourself an alias. 2. If you do stumble on some fucked up chat room which isn't likely, but if you happen to do so, don't speak. Don't get testy with these fuckers like you do in the real world. These guys don't fuck around. They will hurt you if they feel threatened, and believe me. They're a lot smarter than you. 3. There is nasty stuff; kiddie porn, fuck up snuff films, and torture. If you don't look for it. You won't find it. Plain and simple... Go home and Skype me, I gotta do my homework before my parents get home."

I sped home as fast as I could. To be honest I'm surprised I didn't get pulled over in the process. I ran up to my room and quickly opened my laptop.

"J is that you? Why did you run upstairs so fast?" My mom yelled across the house.

"YEAH MOM, I got a lot of homework to do!" I yelled back.

My parents weren't too strict, in fact they were pretty laid back. They trusted me and if they knew this story I'm sure that blessing would surely end.

I opened my laptop and scurried onto Skype to call Sam. He almost immediately answered.

"Wassup Pussy boy, do you know if Brookhaven (our Econ teacher) said our worksheet is due tomorrow or Monday?" he asked.

"I don't know, all I do know is I wanna get on TOR." I answered.

"First off call it the deep web, not TOR. You say something like that to someone in there you will get eaten alive with insults. Alright, fuck the homework lemme walk you through the basics." He said to me in pure embarrassment of my lack of knowledge to his lingo.

He then ran me through basically everything I needed. He told me it wouldn't be hard for a pro hacker to find me, if need be, since I only had basic software on my computer. He made sure to embed that point into my head. We then began surfing the Deep web, together. Hours flew by, we found so many weird and cool things that most people would call boring, but to me it was so intriguing. I had this feeling of excitement and adrenaline from what I would find after each click of my mouse. We found cult activist websites, you'd never believe the amount of psycho shit people actually believe. We joined some chat rooms of a group of guys trying to recover hidden files from the government. Ya know, basic shit.

It wasn't until about 8:30 my mom came in with my dinner and asked what I was doing.

"Just talking to Sam and reading about crazy people's beliefs." I answered.

"Yeah there sure are some weird people out there. Alright well enjoy your dinner and bring down your dishes when you're finished" she said as she kissed the back of my head.

We continued to fuck around until about 12 at night. We finished off our exploration with a website to buy drugs which I surely was sketched out about because I didn't think you were even aloud to be on that site to begin with. Shows you what I knew right. Lol.