sixteen - Emily & Destiny

"Do you want to sleep in my room tonight?", Niall asked me shyly, "I don't have a couch in there but-"

"Sure! Don't worry. I also wish there was someone lying next to me sometimes. We're always around people and the we suddenly feel so lonely."

"You're right."

"I'll just inform Harry, okay?"

So I ran to his room, knocked the door. Of course he felt the need to open the door with only a towel around his body, "Just come in."

"I came to tell you that I'll sleep in Niall's room", I told him still standing there with an open door which he then closed after I took a step in.

"Did you like the kiss so bad or where does the sudden change of mind come from?", he asked me not speaking clearly because he was brushing his teeth.

"He asked me. What's so wrong with that?"

He finished brushing his teeth then washed his face. Still waiting for an answer I leaned against the bathroom door in front of him. Instead he let his towel fall down, within a second I've covered my eyes.

"Why are doing this, Harry?"

"You can watch", I heard him chuckle, "I'm wearing underwear."

"Luckily", I muttered embarrassed, looked at him again which was still not as easy.

Even with underwear on he looked so good. I bit my lip observing his body.

"Don't you rather stay here with me?", he grinned noticing my behavior.

"You're such an idiot honestly", I rolled my eyes laying my hand on the doorhandle.

Before he let me go he kissed me briefly on the lips only to then grin as if he had won a medal.

"There will be no kisses anymore. It's been yesterday and that's the past from now on", I ordered, left before he could say anything about it.

"Is it okay when I sleep in underwear?", Niall asked me when I came back.

"No, you sleep as you prefer and if you do that naked", I replied changing my mind, "Okay that wouldn't be my favorite option.

"Don't worry", he laughed lightly, "We only kissed because your sister dared you. I won't go for you like Liam does for your sister."

"I still can't believe that."

"Who do you think she'll choose?"

"Choose?"

"Liam and Louis both like her a lot."

"I actually thought that there's more kind of a sexual tension between her and Liam. Louis and her share more than that."

"I know both of them well enough to say that Liam only acts like he just wants to kiss her. Those boys fell head over heels for your sister."

"Oh damn, we're both kind of complicated when it comes to serious relationships", I replied thoughtfully.

"Tell me about it when you're ready, okay? I'm here for you", he smiled at me.

"Thank you, Niall. I'll do the same for you. But let's sleep now, we'll have to record tomorrow."

"Good night", he whispered kissing my cheeks.

Destiny's POV:

"Are you mad at us for kissing?", I asked Lou shyly when we laid in bed.

"No, it's okay. If you hadn't done that, Lottie would have started a discussion and we don't need that", Louis muttered tiredly.

"I'm sorry that her and I don't get along well. I hope that we'll change that soon."

"It's not your fault, you'll need time."

"What are you going to do about Eleanor?", I asked him interested.

"You eavesdropped on us?", he replied playing shocked and threw his pillow at me.

"Hey! I needed to know if you still like her. I don't want to be the reason why you don't work out."

"Just like I don't want to stand between you and Liam."

"You don't. It's our fault that we wouldn't work out. But you and El were the perfect couple until we got to know each other, weren't you?"

"Yes, we were but that didn't change because of you. We have so much to do while we're on tour and she has her own job, can't always stay with us. That doesn't work on a permanent basis."

One week later we were getting ready to meet Paul, Scooter and Simon for dinner. We had planned to celebrated the result of our song with a luxurious multi-course dinner. Lou would be there as well, we had to talk about some details for the tour.

"We have a little surprise for the both of you", Niall started with a big grin forming his lips, when we got our drinks.

"Do we need to be afraid of what you're going to tell us? You're even happier than usual", Emily joked causing all of us to chuckle.

"You don't have to be afraid if you want to go on tour with us", Harry helped his friend.

"Wait. You want us to follow you on the whole, I stress the whole world tour", I repeated slowly.

Em's and my jaw dropped. We had only been talking about following them on the European part of the tour.

"That's what we hoped you would you."

"Wow uhm that's unbelievable", I stuttered, "I'd be in, Em?"

"You don't even have to ask that, of course! Thank you, boys, thank you!"

She jumped up to hug Niall and Harry, the other boys followed. I start with Liam, Zayn, Harry, Niall and lastly Louis who rubbed my back giving me a kiss on my cheek so no one else noticed that, "I'm glad you're coming with us."

"I honestly don't know what to say. How do we deserve this?", I asked still surprised.

"You girls are amazing", Simon suddenly said, "The boys learned so much from you when it comes to recording in the studio and you gave them other really important advices. You're professionals and their friends now so we thought that would only be perfect."

"I don't even know what to say", Emily looked incredibly happy, "Thank you all and now cheers!"