one - Destiny

One Direction. Who hasn't heard of them? Harry, Liam, Louis, Niall and Zayn form the most known boyband at the moment. My sister and I haven't met them already but that will change soon. 

Our managers thought we should work on a song together. We don't know which song we'll choose and who will sing which part. They also said that it would be better if we met and got to know each other before. At least we know that it'll be a love song. A love song with five good looking boys. Actually I'm not a big fan of them. I don't know why but I just don't like them right now. Emily is excited to meet them and thinks we should give them a chance, we will like them. She's such a positive girl and I don't want that to change. She could fall in love and end up broken hearted.

"Destiny! Scooter has called! He's already there and waiting for us!", my sister informed me.

Yes Scooter, he's the manager of Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande and us. Even though we all are busy everything works out really well since Justin is a good friend of us. We got to know him at an event and our parents are friends since all of them became parents at a young age and have the same interests. Scooter was impressed when he got to know us through Justin so that's how he became our manager.

"How long do we have?", I asked my sister quietly because she walked faster and faster.

We were walking to the studio where we would meet the boys. Yes, we were walking. We tried to stay grounded even. I didn't mind taking the bus but we were late.

"We should be at the reception in two minutes but if you don't start walking faster we will be late."

"Don't blame it on me! I would have called us a taxi but someone - you - said that we shouldn't spend that much money. We're late, so what? You say they are so absolutely nice so they can wait a few minutes."

I was more relaxed than my sister because I wasn't that excited to meet them. I just wanted to get my work done and if they couldn't wait for some minutes then maybe we shouldn't do it. After ten more minutes we finally arrived.

"There you are! Do you have any explanation for being late?", Scooter asked us.

"Oh you know, someone wanted to call a taxi and has waited so long for it that the bus already drove away. Then the taxi driver drove someone else because of us having a discussion. After all, we walked here."

"Please pull yourselves together in front of the boys, you should be professionals", he warned us.

The boys and Paul Higgins, their manager, already waited for us at the reception and welcomed us friendly.

"I apologize for the girls not being on time. Thank you all for waiting."

"You don't need to apologize for me. We would have been on time if Des would have agreed on taking the bus!"

"A taxi would have done the same job", I rolled my eyes but the others just laughed about our discussion.

"Instead of starting another fight you could introduce yourselves, girls. You're old enough, am I right?", Scooter suggested strictly.

"Des-", I started giving Harry my hand.

"It's okay, we know you. At least what the media tells us about you", Harry interrupted me.

Emily gave everyone her hand as well and then Paul suggested to go to the studio and talk about the song. My sister started to talk to them immediately and asked many questions. I just wanted to finish this project as fast as I could. Sharing the text wasn't complicated at all, everyone got an equal part.

"Hey uh Destiny.. can I ask you something?", Niall walked next to me when we were going to Paul's office to talk about more appointments.

"Sure, why not?"

Do I seem to be unfriendly or was he just shy in general? Maybe I should really be more friendly.

"Well.. you know.. you seem like you don't really like us", he told me shyly.

"Sorry, I didn't want to be unfriendly. I just try not to trust others easily. You all seem nice but I just need time to become comfortable around new faces."

"I can understand that. I know what you mean especially with many fans following us."

"You can ask me anything if there's more you want to know."

"I - no I mean the boys and I - thought we could show you London if you're interested. Zayn has asked Emily already and she said yes. We would like to get to know you."

"I'd love that. I'm sorry that I seemed so unfriendly. We can start the tour when we're done here."

Niall smiled at me and was the first to enter the office. I let the others follow him first.

"Don't dare to get his hopes high", Harry muttered unfriendly but also quietly so no one else could here him.

So I know I wasn't as friendly as my sister but why would he say that to me? Did he think I tried to flirt with Niall? Whatever, I should focus on our work first. Paul, Scooter and our group agreed that we should get to know each other first because we wanted to sing the song seriously and not only fake what we sang. The song is about feelings and those should be presented real.

"So, what are we going to do now?", I asked the boys.

"People might recognize us but we would like to show you some parts of London", Liam suggested and everyone agreed walking to the next underground.

"Destiny?", Harry sat down next to me in the underground.

We haven't talked again since he said I shouldn't do anything to Niall and now we were sitting next to each other. I looked up from my phone.

"I want to apologize for being an ass earlier. You didn't seem nice to me or at least I thought you didn't like us and Niall is the one of us who trusts easily and he shouldn't be disappointed. He hopes that we will all be good friends."

"It's okay, Harry. I can relate to your thoughts. I feel the same about my sister. I try to be cautious, it's not like I don't like you guys."

Before I could answer Louis sat down on Harry's lap. I looked at them weirdly.

"You don't know about Larry?"

"Uh?"

"Haz and I go on dates sometimes", Louis tried to tell me as seriously as possible moving his eyebrows.

"I have to admit you'd make a hot couple", I laughed.

"We thought you two could come to Kensington with us if you wanted to", they offered us.

"What sightseeing can we do there?", I asked curiously.

"We live there, dummy. At least you don't stalk us", Harry chuckled.

"Oh sorry. Yes, we could actually come with you. Em?"

"You don't even have to ask. Of course I'm in."