twelve - Destiny

When we arrived at the club, our group was separated in just a few minutes. Zayn and Perrie started a conversation with some friends, Lottie and Lou as well, Harry and Emily went to the dance floor already. Niall, Louis and I were left at the bar.

"Irish whiskey for my lads and me, please", Niall ordered letting his Irish accent be heard even more.

"That sounds so good. But I still can't drink that."

"Well, that's your fault. You wanted the Irish lad to drink with us", Louis grinned at me raising his glass.

"Let's drink on us", Niall screamed happily.

"On your hostility", I added thankfully, started to drink.

"Niall? Louis? You're in a club?", someone recognized them.

"Josh!", they made their handshake, "We'd like to introduce you to Destiny Griffey. Des, that's our guitarist Josh."

"Hi, nice to meet you."

"You too. I'm excited to be working with you."

"Just like I am", I smiled at him charmingly.

"Okay, stop to flirt guys. More importantly, have you seen the new guitars, Josh? They're so classic!", Niall started to talk to Josh about that so Louis and I were left alone.

After a few more glasses Louis and I were brave enough to go to the dance floor where we moved our bodies to the current songs. He put his hands on my waist, mine were around his neck and the faster the song was the closer we danced.

"How do you do that so well?", Louis whispered breathlessly into my ear.

"How are you so wonderfully charming, Lou?", I smiled back.

The room wasn't really big but it's been loud so by talking we were getting ever closer. With the next song I laid my chin on his shoulder since it's been quite romantic. Louis held my body close to him, moving us to the music.

"Hey, guys! Where have you been?", Zayn came to us destroying our moment.

"We've been here the whole time."

"I need someone to smoke with. Lou, take care of Perrie", he spoke quickly and pulled me with him.

"Okay, tell me what's happening."

"Just wanted know how it's going on between you", he grinned innocently.

"Nothing. At least until you came."

"That didn't seem to be nothing."

"Well, we'll see what is going to happen", I laughed and left him to go to the toilet.

"Didn't you see how they were dancing?"

Wait, I knew the voice.

"Calm down, Lottie. Where's the problem? Louis is allowed to dance. He doesn't have a girlfriend anymore", that was Lou.

They couldn't see me so I could just listen to them.

"And that was a mistake! Eleanor is perfect for him and now that that wannabe singer is here he breaks up with her. That's wrong!"

"It doesn't have to be about her."

"Great that you are here, Perrie. What do you think about Destiny not leaving my brother alone?"

"I think it's cute. He seems to be happy", she instantly told them.

Right in that moment I went out. Lou and Perrie looked at me surprised and Lottie was annoyed. I ignored them washing my hands before I decided to give Lottie something to be annoyed about. Being back where Louis waited for me I stood as close as before. I felt their eyes on us.

"Sorry for letting you wait."

"You're worth it", he gave me crooked smile, "What are you doing to me?"

"I hope you don't mind", I whispered just a few millimeters away from his lips.

Both of us got closer at the same time and just let our feelings rule the situation. His hand was now placed on my butt the other one held me close to make sure that we stayed in that position. My hands were playing with his hair. We put all of our emotions into that kiss. I didn't care if we were drunk or sober, if anyone saw us or not. He seemed to fell the same.

"Now I'm really thankful for Zayn having that great idea. And that he only disturbed us one time."

"Honestly, I could go back to the house. How about you?"

"Let's call a taxi."

"Do you have a key with you?", Louis asked me nervously when we stood in front of the door.

"Uh no, I don't even have one", I answered.

"Shit", he sweared looking in every pocket.

"Louis, please tell me you have that key with you. No one is in there!"

"Got it", he grinned so I noticed that he was just joking.

"Lou, you shocked me!"

"I could kiss you to make up for it", he murmured.

So we opened the door but before I had to wait for us to go to his room I just pulled him closer quickly. We stood in the same position as we did in the club. He stopped kissing my lips just to suck on my neck which would probably cause a big hickey but I didn't really care about that.

"Louis", I sighed wanting us to the bedroom.

"Liam", a third voice suddenly imitated me.

I took a step away from Louis which wasn't easy because the wall was right behind me. Both of us looked shocked.

"Privacy?", Lou looked at his friend angrily.

"You're in the hall. All of us live here so you can't think it's private to kiss here."

"Shouldn't you be with Sophia?", I asked annoyed.

"We were out for dinner, don't have sex after the first date", he sounded taunting.

"Yeah right", I returned sarcastically, "We've only kissed."

"Louis", he imitated me again so I just took Louis' hand and went to his room.

"He's just annoyed that we haven't asked him to go with us and he seems to be jealous", Louis told me gently while we were cuddling in his bed.