fifteen - Lottie, Destiny, Emily

an: I have nothing against any of their siblings or girlfriends. I actually love all of them. I just wanted Lottie to be unfriendly in this one to give the story a little tension. But I admire her in real life!

____________________________________________________________________

Lottie's POV:

"I hope those girls have finally left", I muttered annoyed when Perrie and I walked to the door.

"Don't be so mean. I know you only care about Louis but they could hear you."

"I don't care. One of them thinks she can play with Louis and the other one tries it with Harry. What a great evening when they are there, too", I laughed sarcastically.

"I'm sure you'll be friends soon", she stayed positive hugging Zayn when he opened the door.

I could see Emily talking to Niall about a movie in the living room, Liam and Harry were in the kitchen.

"Lou, let go of me!", I could hear Destiny from the same room giggling.

"Dear brother", I tried to ruin their moment.

"Lottie, hey", he immediately let go of her to come to me.

"We need to talk", I told him.

Lou looked from me to Destiny probably wondering if he could let her be alone for a few minutes or if she could be with us.

"Alone, come one."

Destiny's POV:

I know it's not fair to eavesdrop on others but I couldn't help it. Lottie told Lou how much Eleanor missed him and that they should try it again. I would just be the on to fill the loneliness. Well, thank you, Lottie.

"You know that you shouldn't eavesdrop on someone?", Liam teared me out of my thoughts quietly enough so they couldn't hear us.

"She can't stand me and wants Louis to go back to Eleanor. Is it that bad that I feel the need to know what he thinks about that?"

"No, it's not. But maybe you shouldn't even be with Louis."

"We aren't."

"But you will and before that happens you should know who you want."

"Oh and you mean I'd want you? Do you finally know what you want? You were all over Sophia yesterday!"

"She's cute", he chuckled.

"Wow, you're really an idiot."

"An idiot whom you find to be attractive", he replied and stepped closer to me, "You were the one who wanted to start over."

"Right but now Louis and I have grown closer. I don't let him down for you."

"Let's wait and see", he whispered near my cheeks, leaving a kiss there.

"Idiot", I repeated to myself.

"You don't mean me hopefully", Louis came to me smiling.

"No, of course I don't. It's just been Liam who was asking why the food takes so long. He's impatient."

"Are you sure that we're not talking about Niall right now?"

"Right, that would fit", I laughed thinking of Niall loving food.

"We could also have a night only for the both of us instead of a movie night", he suggested softly.

"I'd love to but let's do that tomorrow, okay? We have agreed with the others already", I replied kissing him shortly.

Lottie's POV:

I told Louis the truth that Eleanor missed him and he needed her just like she did but he wouldn't listen to me. Instead he sat on the couch cuddling with his affair. How long would they do this? They even fed each other. I noticed Liam staring at them, he seemed like he didn't like it as well. Wasn't he with Sophia? Was he only with her to make Destiny jealous. Luckily, Zayn didn't start liking one of them that way. Emily has already wrapped Niall and Harry around her finger. How could I just help the boys?

Emily's POV:

My back was leaned against Niall's breast and my feet laid in Harry's lap. I preferred this position so I could keep Harry away from me for some time. I didn't trust myself around him, had no idea how long I could take without kissing him again. I just didn't want to start falling for him only to sleep with him to then realize that it didn't make sense.

"The movie's boring", Perrie finally said, "Let's do something else."

"What do you have in mind?", her boyfriend asked her gently.

"You had such a fun night playing truth or dare. I want to be a part of it."

"I like that idea", I immediately took the bottle of liquor.

"Some people need that tonight I see", he grinned at me.

"So Perrie, start spinning", Harry told her so the game started, the bottle landed on Louis who chose truth.

"Let's start easy. Do you really not miss El?"

"No, I'm fine. We didn't fight or anything. It just wasn't right anymore."

"Hm.. dare. We need some excitement", Lottie was the next one.

"Ew, I'm your brother, I won't dare you to do something exciting. You will fill our glasses as soon as they are empty the whole evening."

"You're making me your slave? Okay, Destiny, it's your turn."

"Dare. If Lou won't give us some excitement, you're here for it."

"Right. So I felt some tension in the room and as I want to help you guys, you should kiss Liam. Don't be shy."

My eyes went from one girl to the other surprised. Would she really do it, in front of Louis? That wasn't quite fair of Lottie. Des gulped feeling uncomfortable.

"Liam is dating Sophia. That's too much of an excitement."

"Actually, I'm not. We had a few dates but it's not serious", I corrected her.

Des eyes wandered to Louis who looked confused.

"You're not dating, are you?", Niall finally asked what we all wanted to know stroking my arms.

"No, it's not a problem for me. We wanted to go further, now let's do so", Louis told us as if he didn't care about it.

Des turned to Liam unsure if she should really do that. He sat in front of her doing the same. When lips collided it looked shy. She either wanted to fulfill Lottie's wish or my sister really liked Liam. The kiss became pretty deep each second.

"I think that's enough, right?", she asked Lottie after she had stopped it on time, sat down next to Louis again.

"So, Niall, we're going further tonight so you can kiss my sister. I'm not as nice as Lou", she grinned at him and I.

"If you're okay with that?", Niall asked me when I turned to look him into the face.

Looking through the circle I saw Harry looking at me. Maybe he thought I was a slut now? But even Des kissed Liam so I couldn't say no. Instead of answering I pulled him with my hands in his neck to me and kissed him passionately. In the middle of the kiss I felt like I could lose myself in this feeling being so close to Niall. This time it was him to stop it. Before anyone could say something I looked at Perrie, "You wanted a good evening. So drink."

"Shots?!"

"I'll drink with you."