열한 (11)

You and Minho have become close friends. A month has passed since the first time you saw him, buying cartons of milk for his precious cats. That day is still memorable for you, up until to the present time.

It was Sunday today, and your whole family was out to go somewhere. So to kill boredom, you invited Minho over instead of being alone for the rest of the day.

And now, you relax yourself against Minho's back as the two of you were watching a horror movie in your room. You could hear his heartbeat beating softly, making you more of comfortable rather than being frightened of the jump scares. Your finger tips silently ran across his thigh, and squeezed it gently.

"Y/N, this is the fifth time you touched my thighs!" Minho complained, being unable to focus on the movie.

"What's wrong?"

"It's distracting me."

You giggled at his reaction and stated, "But I like your thighs."

"What?" He stared at you for some quite of time– forgetting about the movie— getting shocked with your sudden confession.

Realizing what you have just said, you removed your hand on his right thigh and you turned away from him, feeling your cheeks heat up as embarrassment consumes you. "I didn't say anything!"

"You did!" Minho had his mouth open, still unable to digest your thing with his thighs. "I didn't think you'd have a thigh kink, you know." He continued.

"Watch the movie, moron! You heard it all wrong!"

"You can play with my thighs anytime you want, Y/N." He teased.

"Shut up!"