일곱 (7)

"That would be 80,000 won, Ma'am." The lady gave you her cash, and got her bag, assisting her daughter who was clinging onto her mother's petite legs.

You took a candy from your pocket and gave it to the little girl. "Thank you and come again!" You cheered as she gave you a high five and waved her farewell.

Working in the morning shift was inarguably different from the night.

Your classes were cancelled today, so instead of going home and just scrolling through your social medias, you decided to take the morning shift today and get some rest for the night, making your manager handle it.

Well, it's not because you were scared of what happened these past few days, but it's because you're going to be out later with someone.

You were excited, like a child who was waiting for some candies and chocolates to come to her.

"Welcome to Stay!" You bowed to the old couple who looked so well together, seeing that they had their hands intertwined with each other. They seemed like they were married for a long time now, and you kind of envied them.

You smiled as you glanced at them, being very youthful considering their senior age. There are still those kind of love that stays long, huh?

After picking out some bread, chips and some drinks, they went straight up to you, carrying their basket. You automatically bowed at them, showing respect.

You finished everything up easily and gave their change. "Have a great day ahead!"

The old lady stopped midway, just to get a glimpse at you. She spoke. "I hope you'll have a blast today too," She gently looked at your name tag, and gave you a smile. "Y/N."

"She will love her day today, Ma'am. I can assure you that! Especially that I'm here already." Minho was at the entrance of the convenience store yet again, making your day complete already.

"Finally." You muttered to yourself. "What took you so long?"

"Missed me?" He giggled.