Chapter Fifty Five: It's Not All Happening Just As It Did Before

Start from the beginning

Falling from the Wagon, Sam scratched at the Shadow vines Adimniss had around Andrew and freed them both. But his uncle did not let him go, he held him by one arm as he used his sceptre to create a small wind spell to carry them. 

Adimniss was still chasing them very closely uttering threats.

"What have you done? Do you know what you've done! You're dead! You are both dead!" She screamed as she chased them. 

Sam could see that his uncle was very nervous and afraid as he began to shake Sam.

"Give me the Quartanitz Boy! I can stop Adimniss!" Andrew yelled as he avoided Adimniss attacks with her shadow vines. 

Adimniss swept in closer and Sam could see the murderous look in her eyes. 

She grabbed Andrew tightly and Sam knew these shadow vines would be too strong to cut.

"It has to be you that does it Sam! Place the Quartanitz to the jewel of my scepter. . . I promise It won't harm them!" Andrew shouted.

"Sam, Tiya is too weak she won't survive!" Gleeya whispered to Sam.

"Hurry Sam hold it to my scepter, we need the power of the Quartanitz now!"

Andrew told him as Adimniss tightened her grip, pulling them in.

"I. . . . . I can't. . . I wont do it!" Sam answered.

"And now. . . . You are mine!" Adimniss screamed.

Sam watched the shadow vines envelope his uncle, they began to surround him as well until Sam felt a strong tug on his leg. 

This is it he thought, he closed his eyes as what had grabbed his leg pulled him from his uncle's grip, he then felt a sensation of falling.

When he opened his eyes he noticed that he was falling but it wasn't a shadow vine around his leg it was Carlyle's whip. 

He looked up to see that Candillice was falling next to him while holding on to him with the whip. 

They were both falling fast.

Sam wasn't sure what to do next but he looked to Candillice knowing that she must have some kind of plan other than hitting the ground.

"You have wings!" She shouted.

"Huh?" Sam replied.

"The flight suit Sam!" She shouted as she began to glide with wings protruding from the sides of her suit. Sam quickly pushed the button on his suit and activated the glider wings just as she did.

They were gliding away from Adimniss and Andrew down towards the ground and Sam smiled. His sister had just saved him and it looked as though Adimniss had not noticed.

They had glided far before they heard Adimniss screams and saw that she had dropped Andrew to turn her attention on them. 

She was now flying after them still determined to get a hold of the Quartanitz and prevent them from returning Tiya back to the temple.

"She's gaining on us!" Sam yelled and Candillice looked behind them to see that Andrew halted his fall and turned in pursuit of them as well.

"Andruin too! Sam the Jump boots quick!" Candillice said, she activated her boots which made her take off like a rocket. Sam followed and hit the thrusters in his boots catching up to Candillice. This boost gave them a tremendous advantage in speed as they rocketed through the mountains and past the trees towards the temple but they caught something with their eyes something below them.