Chapter Fifty Two: The Game is Over

Start from the beginning

Candillice watched as Andrew gloated about his efforts to win the battle but she still did not trust him. She would never trust him and vowed never to drop her guard around him.

"The noise outside! It's stopped!" Sam exclaimed as he was no longer hearing the Grotesques ripping the ship apart to get at them. 

Sam ran back to the door where they had entered his uncle's ship to see that Carlyle, Whiska and Nabine had already arrived and were keeping the Grotesques distracted.

Sam was happy to see them but he noticed more Grotesques were climbing down the canyon walls followed by an Army of the spider bot controlled Protolians.

Reegan's ship landed close by, Tafficious stood anxiously watching the Grotesques approaching, he was wishing there was something he could do about it.

This was when he realized that he had already witnessed Reegan's ship create flight suits and hooklances for the Droneflag game. 

He had an idea.

"Ship? How is it that I speak to you?" Tafficious asked.

"Please enter a Query," The computer replied.

"Alright see those beasts out there coming for us? Give me a weapon that can take them down!" Tafficious asked enthusiastically. He watched the computer screens near the synthesis chamber turn on.

The screens were analyzing the strengths and weaknesses of all of the hostile forces in the area and within seconds the computer had a weapon designed and ready for manufacture.

Tafficious watched as the robotic arms in the synthesis chamber went to work manufacturing for him a very powerful war club.

He lifted it up off the conveyor belt as it was presented to him. He was surprised by how light it was. 

This club was specially designed to break the Grotesques bones and knock down the legs of the metal Protolians. Tafficious felt very confident holding it. He opened the doors and ran out of the ship charging at the Grotesques.

"Run! I will hold them back here!" Tafficious yelled at Sam and Candillice Who were watching from a hole that was ripped in Andrews ship.

"Carlyle! We have to go get Tiya now!" Candillice shouted and Carlyle came to her side.

Papilliowalayo landed with his Olliniqu friends to form a line against the Protolians and army of Grotesques who were closing in. Andrew and Kenneth took advantage of the opportunity to run for Reegan's ship but Sam hesitated not wanting to abandon the fight.

This was when Whiska and Nabine ran to stand in front of Sam and the attackers.

"Stand back Prince. I'm gonna smash them!" Whiska proclaimed.

"We will handle this. . . It's our honour to serve you Prince Siamisha!" Nabine said to Sam and smiled. Sam looked to the spire and then to Carlyle and Candillice who ran inside Reegan's ship. Candillice waved to Sam yelling at him to come and so he followed her.

Sam was the last to run into Reegan's ship and just as he did Sam heard his Uncle Arguing with Reegan.

"By my Authority as Admiral I hereby commandeer this vessel!" He ordered Reegan. 

The computer switched to Andrew's voice authority as it was a technical legality that allowed it to be possible. 

Andrew had won the argument, the doors closed as the flight path was already set to head directly for the spire at full speed.

"Target that spire!" Captain Choleska ordered after they had created an opening between them but several Negatis ships flew into the path of the Salvation's energy cannons.