Chapter Fifty One: Salvation

Start from the beginning

Sam called to Papi and he came with Candillice's Olliniqu as well.

Malush was getting up off the ground, he jumped up the Canyon wall climbing back up towards them. 

Kenneth called his hover bike and they left before Malush could get them.

Just then the drones started to make a beeping sound, there was some commotion on the screens as new scenery was shown to the audience, a black floor with sharp edges surrounded by clouds and a large drone appearing in the middle of it all.

"Ladies and Gentlemen of the audience the golden flag's location has just been revealed!" Varnaulk announced.

"It appears to have found the tallest position to perch itself if you will all look to the north you will see it flashing its location above the spire atop of the very large Merkabolisk!" Varnaulk continued to announce.

"Remember that each player has five minutes to reach the golden flag before the drone carrying it reactivates its stealth. If it does the players must find three new flags to uncover it as the process starts over!" Varnaulk announced.

"Perfect! HA HA HA! It's right where I need it!" Adimniss exclaimed.

Adimniss wanted to get to the drone before the players, she raised her hands in the air and proceeded to summon dark magic. 

Her shadow vines spread out towards the audience.

"I want your energy. Give it to me! All of you will suffer!" Adimniss screamed at the audience as her shadow vines seized them and squeezed them. Virillians, Grotesques and enslaved Tigris it did not matter as many ran away screaming and some were caught in her snares. All of the chaos this created, energized the spell she was casting.

With many shadow vines flying through the air Sam decided to fly low towards the canyon surface, this was when he spotted his uncles ship.

It had crash landed due to Nogu and Bertin tearing the engines apart. 

Sam entered followed by Candillice and Kenneth. Andrew came out from hiding when he saw Kenneth with them.

"Kenneth the stealth drone appeared right next to the receptacle!" Andrew shouted hysterically.

"You need to get the statue and bring it to me!" Andrew shouted.

"We are returning Tiya back to the Temple!" Candillice scolded.

"Nonsensical!" Andrew replied.

"We are going, come on Candillice!" Sam yelled.

He knew that he had to get up there fast and might be able to do that if the sky was clear. But just as Sam looked up to the tall spire, a large portal to space opened. 

What was on the other side of the portal was an armada of star ships.

He was immediately filled with fear. 

Sam recognized the ships on the other side of the portal as the same ships that attacked Earth the night of Reegan's gathering.

"It's happening here! It's happening again! Negatis!" Sam screamed.

Negatis ships began to pour through the portal by the thousands.

"How are we supposed to get through that?!" Kenneth shouted.

Candillice looked around her at the devastation and chaos wrought by Adimniss and the suffering of not only her people but everyone who was there to watch the game.

"We will fight our way through it!" Candillice exclaimed.

"There is a better way!" Andrew stated.