"Aren't you a little bit of cocky? Anyway bye now. And sweating in summer season is not like I am suffering from any intense pain."

"But that's enough for me to get worry for you."

The line was quiet for sometime when she decided to speak.

"Okay. I'll keep now AllahHafiz (Parting greeting of Muslims. Basically meaning let God be with you)." Oh God So early?

"Hey Mira!" I called out. "Listen. . . Actually I am coming home early today. So can you please make Shahi Tukrey for me? Please!" I requested her.

(Shahi Tukrey- is a famous South-Asian dessert.)

"No. Never. I'll inform Aunt Maroosha that you'll come home early. Bye now." I was not expecting but I just tried my luck. But one day she will make them for me.

"By the way are you still going for a sleepover at Nada's place?" I inquired her.

"Ofcourse....duh" She replied back, her tone obvious.

"When will you leave for it then?" I asked her.

"Seven o' clock. But why are you asking me all this? Are you a CBI officer?"

"No. But I am your husband. Yes you're an independent woman and you can go wherever you want to but still what can I do. I care about you na."

"Whatever. AllahHafiz now."

"Wait!" I exclaimed. "I need to ask you something. Can I ask?"

"If I tell you not to then will you not ask me?" She retorted.

"No. I'll still ask."

"THEN WHY DID YOU ASK THEN?!

"Umm...chivalry?" That also came out as question.

"Just ask already." She said in a bored tone.

"Are you tired?"

"Huh? Why did you ask?"

"Because you've been running in my mind lately."

"RAHIM?!" She screeched "WAIT TILL YOU COME BACK HOME! ILL TELL WHETHER I AM TIRED OR NOT! NOW CUT THE CALL!" She got really angry. God what will she do when I return home.

"Okay bye, darling, love ya."

"Ya, whatever bye now." And the line was cut.

I turned back and saw Fahad smiling at me. Creep.

"Since how long you've been standing here?" I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Past two minutes. I wish I could hear the whole talk. I still can't believe you are talking to Mira like that. It's difficult to digest." He marvelled.

"Yes." I nodded at him. "Ab accha lagta hai usse baat kar ke. Even before I hated her, there wasn't a single day passed when I didn't irritate her. Irritating her was my habit. She has become my habit." I expressed. (Now I feel good talking to her.)

"Oh God!" He gasped. "Now that you've said all these things it makes me go and marry someone."

"Oh....You wanna marry? Which poor soul will marry you?" I mocked him. He's not bad. I mean his looks are good and has a company not to forget his nature's also good. Any girl can say yes to him. But his stupidness is a different topic.

"I don't know." He chuckled.

"You know there's this girl, Nada, her best friend, you can try your luck." I winked at him.

"Did she attend your wedding?" He asked sceptically.

"Ya man. She's like a sister to me and Mira's best friend too. Ofcourse she had to attend."

"Don't tell me she's the one who is short." He asked with wide eyes.

"There are many girl according to the description you've mentioned." I gave him a bored look.

"The one with green eyes."

"That has to be her." I replied him.

"Then never will I ever try my luck with her!" He sneered.

"Why? What happened?" I was curious to know.

"Man! She's just like Mira. Always fighting-"

"Hey that's my wife you are talking about!" I cut him off.

"I was going to say no offence. But buddy that's the truth. She fought me all the time just because of some stupid rituals." He explained.

"I remember she was fuming because she fought with some mannerless guy-" At this Fahad glared me. "According to her." I put up my hands in surrender. "Anyway let's continue with our work already I have to go home early." I informed him.

"Oooo...plans, eh?" I glared at him as we resumed back with our work.

The clock striked six o'clock and I bid my goodbyes and drove to home.

I reached home and searched for Mira in our room but I didn't find her. Where she could be?

I had a shower and changed into my t-shirt and sweatpants and started my hunt to find my sunshine.

Asalamawalaikum and hello people! How do you like Fahad and Rahim's bonding? Let me know in the comment section and please do vote by clicking on the star icon. UNTIL THEN THANK YOU, BYE, ALLAHHAFIZ AND TAKE CARE ^_^

Also, do tell me your favourite part of the chapter.

CHAPTER PUBLISHED ON: 01/05/19