Chapter 21- When Things Go Up

Start from the beginning

"Here take this you need it" Chino said laughing handing me a blunt.

"Chill bruh Nishelle will smell that a mile away i'm good man"

"True iight Well relax and unwind till its time to get ready! Man my lil Bro growing up!!!" Chino said fake crying.

"Mane gone on somewhere wit that."

Nishelle

My eyes must be deceiving me!!!! I am not standing in front of my mother right now!!!! But how did he get her? Why was she looking so much better then when the last time I seen her!?

"Mom!???"

"It's me baby. I'm so sorry!!!!!!!!" My mom said to me in a regretful tone, embracing me for a hug with tears in her eyes.

"It's okay ma. I know it wasn't you"..."I....I.. Forgive you" I said with tears now running down my eyes.

I finally got my mother back.

"But how?...Like Look at you...?"

"That Boyfriend of yours and his friends. They truly saved me. I can't think them enough. I've been around for two weeks now. Cordell has set me up with a friend of his brother who's been helping me get back on my feet. Along with Keisha too. And Dre's Girlfriend Melanie has been keeping tabs on me. She's such a sweet heart and a great nurse. They wanted me to see you off for Prom so they have been working with me so I could be in my right mind today. It has not been easy I have my days still but I always say whatever I go through I know I can fight through it. And thats what has kept me going of course with you and Lindsey on my mind to motivate me more. But Honey I truly want to apologize sincerely for not taking your side when you needed me the most. I truly regret and despise the fact that I took that bastards word before yours and missed out on some important things in your life recently."

I felt that her words were sincere and I was just glad to have her back in my presence despite it all. "Oh mom! I love you." I grabbed her again hugging her again. This was the best gift I could ask for. Nothing can compare to this moment right now. I was truly happy again fully for once. But they say with happiness always comes something after. I just pray it would stay away for a while.

"I Love you too Pumpkin but we will finish talking and catching up right now its time for you girls to get ready!"

"Yes! Omg I have to show you my Dress!"

"Now Girls we are on a time schedule! the limo will be here in two hours!" Mama K yelled to us.

We got Dressed and I had to say me and my girls was breathtaking. We stepped it up a notch with our wardrobe and hair. We look like we came straight out of a magazine. Jazmine on the side does make up and she beat the Hell out of our faces! Each giving us a unique look to fit us!. I felt good for a change seeing I haven't been able to fit much of my old clothes anymore.

"Shelly you look prweety!!!!!" Lindsey said coming up to hug me

"Thanks Tiger!"

"You look beautiful honey! Let me take a picture!" Gma said to me holding up her camera to take a picture I got her.

"Nishelle I got something for you" My mom said getting up from helping me strap my shoes on and going into her bag. "This was my mother, your grandmother Yvette's. I know you always would see me with it on. You know I don't take it off for NOTHING!!!!. But I took it off and got it cleaned up just for you to wear tonight. I figured it's time to pass something down to you. So you better take good care of it. " She passed me my grandmothers real gold vintage bracelet. I was in shock she would pass it to me. Water works were about to come out. I was holding it in the best I could.