Chapter Forty One: Kenneth Takes Control of the Situation

Começar do início

"He is not worthy!" Another shadow in a mirror commented. Andrew was filled with dread as he picked himself up off the floor.

"Masters I have the Quartanitz! What about our deal?" Adimniss said.

"Very Good Adimniss our servant," the softer voice said.

"NOW WE WILL ANSWER TO NO ONE. WE WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE TO NONE ABOVE US! FINALLY A REALM TO OURSELVES WHERE WE SHALL RULE!" The first shadow mans voice bellowed.

"Adimniss our servant we now require the activation of the Spire of Snaratun. To do this place the Quartanitz in the receptacle at the top of the Spire!" The shadow with the softer voice said.

"REMEMBER! ONLY SEND ONE QUARTANITZ AT A TIME IF YOU HAVE BOTH OF THE QUARTANITZ THOSE FOOLISH YOUNG LIGHTLING SISTERS STOLE FROM US IT WILL BE TOO MUCH FOR THE SPIRE TO TRANSFER!" The first shadow man Bellowed.

"One at a time! Yes! I only have one but its power is immense, I will send you this one immediately my masters!" Adimniss replied.

Kenneth did not like what was happening and he had no intention of helping Adimniss. He pulled the remote for the drone from his jacket and pushed a button that activated the drones stealth function.

"What? What happened to it?" Adimniss questioned as she watched the drone and the statue disappear. And although no one could see it, it sounded as though the drone had just flown off through the doors and out of the room.

"What is happening there Adimniss is the Quartanitz alright?" the softer voice asked.

"SHE HAS LOST THE QUARTANITZ! ADIMNISS YOU ARE A FOOL! FIND IT NOW OR WE WILL DESTROY YOU!" The first shadow man bellowed. Kenneth Laughed and waved his remote control in the air.

"Kenneth what are you doing?" Andrew scolded.

"You did this? Return the Quartanitz!" Adimniss yelled. She raised her hand and began to summon many shadow vines.

"Not so fast crazy lady! I sent the drone away, but I can't bring it back here. And also you see this button? Once I push it the drone will be in stealth for a very long time you will never find it!" Kenneth said.

"Adimniss please believe what he says to be true. That drone was built with Stellar Overseer technology it is incredibly advanced and it has a power source that will last thousands of years! If the stealth is not deactivated then the statue will never be found!" Andrew explained.

"Yep and I'm the only one who knows how to find it again so you better think very hard before you mess with me!" Kenneth stated.

"HE IS YOUNG AND VERY FOOLISH! BUT HE OUT SMARTED YOU ADIMNISS! HAHAHA," The first shadow man bellowed.

"He may be more suited for this task than you Adimniss! Perhaps we should make the deal with this young one!" The softer voiced shadow man said.

"Yes. . .He is. . . .Young," Adimniss stated as she lowered her arms. She walked towards Kenneth with her head held high.

"Young! And with youth comes dreams. . . . What is it that lies within your heart?" Adimniss asked and Kenneth began to feel very cold.

"Show me!" She commanded as she came close.

"Hold it lady don't push it," Kenneth shouted as he raised the remote. He became very cold, he froze.

Adimniss was very close to Kenneth. She spoke to him with her face next to his.

"I see what dreams lie within your heart, I know what you seek! Pitiful! Predictable! Fame and Glory!? Hah! You want to prove that you are better than Sam!" Adimniss said as she laid Kenneth's mind bare for everything was hers to see. Kenneth started to sweat, he felt extremely cold.

"I see! So! That is how to bring it back!" Adimniss stated as she saw the solution to unravelling Kenneth's scheme. He was still frozen he could not move but he felt frustrated how Adimniss could see what he was planning.

"You are a vain, arrogant and stupid boy!" Adimniss shouted.

"Perhaps this one will serve us well. Adimniss why not infect him with the Prox?" the softer voice commanded.

"YES FORCE HIM TO SERVE US!" the first shadow man commanded.

"Yes my masters," Adimniss replied.

"Not gonna happen!" Kenneth replied.

Adimniss stared at Kenneth and her eyes glowed green, Kenneth could not move as he started to feel even colder. Andrew watched but felt ashamed and lowered his head as there was nothing he could do. Adimniss wrapped him in her shadow vines and the green glow from her eyes transferred to and permeated through Kenneth's eyes. Kenneth tried with all his might to resist the power of Adimniss but she was growing more powerful by the minute.

"You have a strong heart child. . . . . I will break it!"