Female Reader x Rayquaza

I do not own the following things : Pokemon, Rayquaza
I do however own the plot and that's about it 
Enjoy the story :)
Also these things ____ are were your name goes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rayquaza was siting in the ozone layer, as usual and as usual he was board out of his mind. It had been a few days since the whole legendary meeting, he still found it kind of strange that a pokemon would fall for a simple human.

It had least been a few hours of just watching the human world, he was about to turn away when he saw a human girl with (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. But she looked like she was in trouble.
-------------------------------------------------- Your Point of view------------------------------------------------------
 You were riding your (f/t/p) during the storm, like an idiot, but your were day dreaming so the storm snuck up on you. 
 "Darn go faster (f/t/p) or were going to be hit" you say to your pokemon and it screams at you in return, sounding like it yelled at you.
"Well geez I just trying to encourage you" Then BOOM a jolt of lightning scaring your pokemon in the process  which drops you off its back, the last thing you see is your pokemon flying away and farther away.

-------------------------------------------------Rayquaza's P.O.V-----------------------------------------------------------------

 He panics as he see's the young girl  fall through the sky, without thinking he quickly and catches her (still in pokemon form by the way) right before she hits the ground.
        "Well I should probably change  into human form so I don't scare the crap out of this poor girl" changes into his human form, .... naked.
Rayquaza panics and hopes she dosn't wake up and starts to rummage though your bag, when he hears you start to stir.'Damn it' he takes a shirt and some shorts and runs into the bushes.
--------------------------------------------- Your p.o.v--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up surprised that you weren't dead you then heard a noise in the bushes. "Who's in there, come out slowly I don't want to have to hurt you?" a tall male with green hair walks out of the bushes, wearing your clothes. " Who the hell are you and why do you have my clothes!'' " Listen to me very carefully" said the tall male. " Alright I'm listing" " I'm the legendary pokemon Rayquaza.'' You were shocked at first be regained your composure, you had heard that lately pokemon had been turning human, but you didn't think it effected legendary's too.

And that's how you to meet, but interestingly enough Rayquaza actually took a liking to you and now stayed with you at your house.(Did I mention you never found your (f/t/p).
-----------------------------------------------------------2 months  later---------------------------------------
 ____ get your lazy butt up. " Shut up Rayquaza its Saturday that's the day your suppose to sleep in the most" " Ya whatever, here's your breakfast'' "Thank you " you stand up on your toes and peck him on the cheek, resulting in said male blushing." Whatever, just take you breakfast'' he says in a embarrassed, hushed tone./After Breakfast/ 
----------------------------------------------- Rayquaza's p.o.v.---------------------------------------------------
        ' This was the day, he was finally going to confess to ____, he's been working up the courage for a month now, even though he was a legendary pokemon, this girl made his heart hammer every time she smiled and his heart break every time she cried. Then this said girl breaking his train of thought " I'm going out to get groceries, i'll be back soon." "Ok, stay safe" with that she shuts the door.

-------------------------------------- Time skip brought to you by the lazy me---------------------------------

 "Rayquaza I'm home!'' no answer follows "Rayquaza !, huh I guess he's sleeping, he wouldn't hear me if he was I mean he sleeps like a log" you then to proceed to put all the food items away. "Finally done" you turn around to only find two arms pinning you to the fridge next to your head and yellow eyes staring at you. " Oh, hey Rayquaza is something wrong" you ask nervously." Yes there is, our relationship'' " Relationship, what do you.." but you got cut off by something  warm pressing against your lips, looking down to see the warmth was coming from Rayquaza who had his eyes closed. Shocked for a second , you then melted into the kiss and closed your eyes and kissed back. Rayquaza feeling you kiss back he wraps his arms around your hips bringing you closer, you then proceed to snake your arms around his neck. After a few minutes you break apart for stupid human necessity, oxygen. 
"____ I love you." Rayquaza pants while resting his forehead against yours.
"I love you to Rayquaza" 
He then takes you to the couch were you fall asleep, your head resting on Rayquaza's chest.
It then hits him, he know understands why a pokemon would fall for a human, he felt like a fool but he didn't care he loves ____ with all his heart.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 So how'd you guys like it? I felt it was really long but for my first x reader I feel proud of myself  so leave a comment. Thank you for reading leave a heart if you liked it :)