Zekrom x Reader (Request)

This was requested by VulpineKumasa on Wattpad so enjoy this Halloween one-shot.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        It was October 28th, only a few days until Halloween. In the town you lived in had a haunted house and a haunted corn maze. You and Zekrom decided to go check it out. More like you begged and plead with him to come with you. So he eventually gave in.

        "Come on Zekrom !" you say while putting on a warm coat. "This is a waste of time ___" "Really, and what were you gonna do with your oh so precious time ?" "Watch TV and take a few naps." "You know you need to get out more, or you'll get fat and Reshiram will make fun of you." He growls at the mention of Reshirams name. He grabs your arm and pulls you out of the door. "Come on ___ lets go" You giggled, the mention of Reshiram always got him motivated.

---------------------------------The the maze------------------------------------------------------

        You both pay to get in and walk to the beginning."Ready Zekrom" "Ready as I'll ever be" you both walk in and come to the first turn."So which way ___?" "I think left" "Then we're going right" "What, why ?" "Because your sense of direction is awful" "Well, thanks" you say sarcastically. Your both walking through and you hear a rustling in the stalks. "Did you hear that?" "Hear what " "Stop messing around you have better hearing than I do." Something then runs out, you then scream and run behind Zekrom, using him as a shield. " ___ its only a squirrel" you shakily come out from behind him.

        "Ya I totally knew that" you both make your way towards the end. You take one step out then a chainsaw goes off to your  left. You look over to see a man with a white hokey mask and a chainsaw standing there. You scream and run as fast as humanly possible while Zekrom sighs and shakes his head. "I hope your happy, now I gotta go find her."
--------------------------10 minutes later----------------------------------------------

        After relentless searching Zekrom finds you shaking behind a tree. "Hey you ok?" you jump up a little in surprise. "Ya , I-I'm fine. " "Come on lets go home" he holds his hand out for you to take, you shakily grab his hand and pulls you up, but you don't let go. He ignores it and walks home.

----------------At your house---------------------------------------------------

        "Goodnight ___ I'm going to bed" "Alright" he heads upstairs and you go to your own room and fall asleep. You wake up an hour later sweating terribly. You manage to get out of bed and go to Zekrom's room, and knock on his door "Z-Zekrom c-can I come in?'

--------------------Zekrom's P.O.V.------------------------------------------

        I hear ____ knock on my door. I get up and open the door, to find ___ slate white and sweating."What's wrong, are you ok?" she slowly shakes her head "I had a nightmare, c-can I stay with you ?""Sure, come on" I lead her to the bed and tell her to go to sleep. She does but whimpers a lot. It breaks my heart to see her like this. 
        I sigh and crawl into the bed next to her and rap my arms around her and kiss her forehead"I love you ___"
------------------Your P.O.V.------------------------------------------------
        Little did he know you were awake I love you too Zekrom" "What, you heard me" you look up to see him blushing "Well go to bed, I'll protect you" "Thank you Zekrom" "Your welcome, I love you" "I love you more" And you both fall asleep into a blissful sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all for tonight, another update tomorrow. Write you later : )