Reese x Bulbasaur (Request)

Requested by: Lexiewolf77

You had just walked in on your boyfriend kissing another girl. "What the hell !" Tears started streaming down your face. He immediately stopped and started walking towards you. "Listen Reese this isn't what it looks like." "Really, what is it then !" He stood there silently, you were infuriated, you walked up and slapped him, hard. You walked out and slammed the door, going back to your house.
       By the time you had shut your door, all off it sunk in. Your knees felt weak, you felt cold your heart felt like it was ripping in half. You couldn't take it, you collapsed, your back against the door. You cried while bringing your knees to your chest.
        Bulbasaur was sitting in his room when he he heard the door close, but thought nothing of it. The he heard crying. He got up and went to the door and saw you crying your heart out. His heart hurt looking at the girl he loved the most, looking miserable.
       He walks over to you and pulls you into his chest. You don't say anything, only wrap your arms around him and cry into his chest while he rocks you back and forth. He rubs comforting circles on your back. You stay like that for a hour until all you could do was hiccup. 
         "C' mon Reese " he walks you to your room and helps you into your bed. "Stay here, I'll be right back." He leaves and a few minutes later he brings back some water. "Here, drink" you do as your told. " What happened Reese?" He says in a soft voice. You tell him everything that happened earlier.
          After your done he brings you in for a hug. "It's okay Reese, he doesn't realize how big of an idiot he is." Since you cried so much earlier, your starting  to feel tiered now and yawn. It doesn't help that Bulbasaurs warmth feels so nice on your cold skin.
         "It's alright Reese get some rest. " Once he hears your breathing slow down he lays you down. He moves the hair out of your face and kisses your forehead. " I'll help you forget him Reese. " With that he leaves the house to take care of a little problem.