Eevee x Reader (Request)

Requested by Sakuraanimewitch

         You had recently gotten this Otome game on your phone. And you were totally hooked. The characters were everything you could ask for. But you hadn't been paying much attention to Eevee of late. He didn't Ming pad for the first couple days, but it's been weeks now.
         He was jealous that you'd rather talk to fake guys over him. Sure he wasn't handsome like the guys in your game, but his cuteness should make up for it. Just then he heard laugh and shout how perfect the character was.
------------------------The next day---------------------
          You wake up at 8 and run to your phone, but it was gone. "I could have sworn I put it here. " You mumble to yourself.  You make your way into the living room and Eevee's sitting on the couch. "Hey Eevee have you seen my phone?" "Nope". "Could you help me look for it? " "Nah, c'mon ____ lets go do something " "Like what ?" "I dunno, anything" and before you had time to say anything else he drug you outside.

--------------------------A few hours later---------------

        "Can we please go home and look for my phone now!?"  That's all you've been saying for the past hour. "Fine " Eevee says curtly, and you notice. "Hey what's wrong ?" "Why would you care." "Because I'm your friend. " " Fine, y'know what's wrong! That game you haven't paid attention to me in weeks because of that stupid game! Here!" He shoves your phone towards you with tears in his eyes.
           Before he walks away, you hug him, he stops frozen. "__-___ what are you doing ? " " Stupid, if you were lonely earlier you should have just said so. "It wasn't because I was lonely ." "Then what? " "Because you were more attracted to fake characters over me. " You look up at him, he turns his head and blushes "S-Sorry don't listen to me " you respond by kissing his pink tinted cheek and burring your face in his chest. 
            "____?" "Don't ever think I'd pick some character over you, I really love you Eevee." "But I'm not cool like your characters are, or -" "It doesn't matter, being yourself is more than enough." He blushes bright red "I-I love you ____" You smile and take his hand. " So shall we stay a little longer? " "Y-Yeah " He smiles as you both walk down the road together, hands intertwined.