Suicune x Reader

Note: (f/a)= favorite anime

      You had caught all three legendary dog pokemon last year on your journey. And a few months ago they turned into humans. Which you were OK with, they were still the same except you could talk to them and get an answer you could understand. But as of late you've become more attracted to Suicune, handsome is an understatement and he's always so polite and nice to you. You couldn't help to have a crush on him.

     You were in your room watching (f/a)'s newest episode, you've been waiting to watch for a week. While your absorbed at whats happing on your TV you here arguing from the living room. You think nothing of it until all the power in the house goes off. Your then sitting there with a red tick mark on your forehead.

---------------Suicune's P.O.V.---------------------

    Entei just wouldn't give up, so another argument broke out between us. Raioku had enough so she kicked us outside. Entei, not knowing how to keep his temper, starts to shoot fire at me. I dodged his assaults, but a stray blast hit the houses electric board. "You idiot look what you did, do you know what ____'s gonna do to us now ?!" We both rushed to the house, and there stood ___ with a murderous glare.

-------------Normal P.O.V.--------------------------

      They run into the house and you can see the fear in their eyes "So, do you two know the punishment, and escape is not an option." Suicune then speaks up "L-Look ____, we didn't mean to" he says pleadingly. Entei then buts in "Ya, where sorry; honest." "I don't care, when the power comes back on your punishment will begin." And with that you walked away.

       "Suicune you gotta do something she's gonna kill us." "Why me !?" " 'Cause she's gotta crush on you, so she'll listen to you over me." "She has a crush on me ?" "Now's not the time to be dense, get your ass in there and fix this !" "What do you want me to so ?!" "Kiss her, that makes girls happy, now go!'' Entei says as he pushes Suicune into your room.

       "Hey ____" "What do you want ?" "L-Look, I have something to tell you" "Go ahead, but your still receiving punishment." Suicune bits his bottom lip, its hard to just say 'I love you', so instead he crashes his lips on yours and is extremely nervous because your not responding. He relaxes when he feels you kiss back , a few seconds later he pulls back and looks you in the eyes ''I r-really like you ____" "I like you too Suicune" "So about that punishment-" "Nope, still happing . And I'll tell you something now even if your my boyfriend, I will end you if you ever get between me and my anime again, understand." "Yes!"

          After that punishment they made sure to never get between you and that TV show.

--------------------------------
This is for ScarletHawk1 on wattpad
I get one done and five more people request, this is gonna go on forever.