Chapter 20

"So Harry—" Niall started when Monday came.

Harry's still at Niall and Louis's apartment. He hadn't gone home the whole weekend. And Zayn was being persistent too, sending Harry flowers, chocolates, stuffed animals, set of books and other things that Harry loves.

But Harry wasn't caving in.

"—what are your plans today? Beside going to work?" Niall asked as Harry look at him "Maybe go to see Zayn....I mean, its been 2 days and I—I missed him" Harry softly answered as Niall smiled "That's good! Surprise visit him then! Go to his studio!" Niall suggested as Harry nodded "Yeah I will Ni. And I need to apologize. All this stupid jealousy made me realized how immature I am" Harry said "You just love him Harry that's why you've felt that feeling" Niall said as Harry sighed "Now go and bring back your man!" Niall cheered as Harry laughed and thanked Niall for letting him crash on their apartment.

Harry grabbed his things and decided to go home at Zayn's apartment.

He'd missed their home.

And knowing that Zayn leaves early for work at his studio, Harry sneaked in and brought back his clothes inside their closet. After that, he took a shower and wore his working clothes. He left the apartment and check the time on his phone, its close to 9 and he will not have coaching til 10am. So Harry decided to grabbed some doughnuts and coffee from the cafe that's near Zayn's studio.

Harry is mentally preparing his apology speech for Zayn, he really hopes Zayn forgives him for being a pathetic immature.

As his orders arrived, Harry happily took the box of doughnuts and coffee. He walked until he'd reached Zayn's studio. Harry composed himself as he took a deep breath and went inside. He opened the glass doors and seeing inside, Zayn's not at the counter, usually he's there, sketching. Or maybe he's at the back? Harry remembered that he's making painting for his client, so he must be at the back.

Harry walked silently and went at the back of the studio and the first thing he saw was a long blonde hair with green eyes sitting at the barstool and she's all smiley and she's posing?

Harry saw Zayn, his back facing Harry and he was painting her.

So this must be his client.

And wait, Harry's eyes went back to the girl and he remembers her! She's the girl at the Carnival! The one that kissed Zayn in front of him! Her name was Gigi!

Gigi's eyes found Harry silently watching as she smirked. Then she giggled "Oh Zayn, I wanna see what you've finished" Gigi said in her seductive voice as he trotted down to Zayn "It's not yet finish!" Zayn chuckled as Harry saw Gigi ran her long fingers on Zayn's shoulders "Wow, it's amazing....you're amazing" Gigi said she stared at Zayn.

Harry's blood is boiling now, what is she doing?!

As soon as Zayn felt Gigi's fingers on him, he pushed them away "Uh thanks Gi, why don't you go back there so that I can finish your painting?" Zayn asked as Gigi giggled "Finish me off" Gigi said in a very seductive way as Zayn's brows raised, what's she up to?

Zayn then heard someone clearing a throat and when he was about to turn around, Gigi's hands find Zayn's cheek as she pulled Zayn to look at her and into a kiss.

Zayn's eyes widened as suddenly Gigi kissed him!

Zayn pushed her and that's where Zayn heard a sound, like something has been dropped and when he spun around, he saw Harry looking at him with horror and the box of doughnuts and coffee are spilled all over the floor.

Harry's eyes bulged seeing his boyfriend and this girl kissed. Harry suddenly felt his chest tighten and his whole world crumbled "Ohgod! Harry!" Zayn said as he went to him but Harry was fast enough to run away from him.

Gigi smirked, her plan is working.

She went towards Zayn and tangled her arms on his "Zayn, lets finish the painting" Gigi said as Zayn removed his arm from Gigi and glared at her "Get out" Zayn calmly said as Gigi chuckled "Darling, I need the painting" she replied as Zayn walked past her and grabbed the painting and pushed it against her "Take it!"

"It's not yet finished!" Gigi said or more like a whine as Zayn groaned "I don't care! Take it and leave! And I don't need your money!" Zayn shouted as Gigi flinched. She didn't utter a word as she left the studio.

Harry cried and cried as he packed his things again! He can't believe it! He saw them together! They even kissed! Harry's heart is hurting so bad! He sniffed as his tears can't stop falling from his eyes.

Harry zipped his bags and went towards the door and when he did, Zayn was already there "Harry!" Zayn's eyes widened seeing his bags "No...no....no!" Zayn said as Harry walked past him.

Zayn grabbed Harry's hand and spun him around "Babe what you saw was nothing okay? She kissed me!" Zayn said as Harry's eyes cried some more "Babe—" Zayn stepped closer to Harry as he held his cheek and leaned their foreheads together "please....please don't leave" Zayn whispery pleaded as Harry keeps on crying "Please Harreh, I love you" Zayn added as Harry pushed Zayn away "I—" Harry started as he tightened his grip on his bags "I need to go" Harry said as Zayn's heart scattered to pieces "Harry! Please! I love you....I won't do anything to hurt you! Please....don't leave me" Zayn pleaded as his eyes are now watery.

He went to Harry again as he kneeled down and hugged his middle "Please my Hazza, don't leave" Zayn pleaded as Harry cried and cried until he pushed Zayn away and without any words, he run away from their apartment.

// A/N: Aww, snap! Harry! Harry baby! Zayn didn't do anything wrong! You've misunderstood it! Aaahhhhhh! Well, Gigi's here for the drama! My heart literally ache when Zayn pleaded Harry to stay. Its just hurt! Aaahh 😭😭

Anyway, thank you guys for the comment, votes and reads!

Do you think they'll have their happily ever after? 😊