Chapter 14

Harry took a deep breath as he looked back at Zayn "Remember the time when I cried on my dorm room and I don't want anyone inside except you?" Harry started as Zayn's memories instantly flashed before his eyes.

He remembers clearly!

That moment he saw Harry cry for the first time! It was on their senior year, before graduation!

"Yeah....I remember" Zayn answered "You see, Nick, the guy I dated....told me things that made me cry" Harry said as he softly chuckled

"He exactly said "Go on. Break up with me. Zayn won't love you the way I do because he's just your friend" yeah. Those are the words" Harry said as Zayn's eyes widened and his insides exploded "he also said that I got no chance with you because you only see me as your best friend" Harry added as Zayn's seriously having a mini heart attack right now "That's why I cried so hard because Nick was right. You'll only see me as a friend and it hurts because I love you so much to be just your friend" Harry straightforwardly said as Zayn can't believe it!

Harry loves him!

Harry has feelings for him when they were still at college. They have a mutual understanding!

"Harreh—" Zayn uttered as he's shock, stunned and happy at the same time. Finally, after how many years, they have the same feelings and they love each other! Zayn slowly grabbed Harry's hand and intertwined their fingers that made Harry jumped a little.

Harry's eyes are now widened from Zayn's actions "How.....how long have you love me?" Zayn asked as Harry bit his bottom lip. He'd love Zayn since he saw him at the student's office. Since the moment Zayn asked for his number and from the moment Zayn made an effort to look for Harry's dorm room and apologized for his behavior at the Freshman party.

"Since.......Freshman" Harry answered as Zayn's heart exploded right there. After all these years! Both of them feel the same way! After all those struggle from keeping away and bottling up his feelings for Harry, they feel the same way!

"Why.....why didn't you told me sooner?" Zayn asked as Harry gulped "I don't want to freak you out. I don't want our friendship to be over just because I love you" Harry admitted as Zayn feel stupid for not telling Harry his feelings before! Zayn can't believe this! It's like dejavu happened "Harry, listen to me—" Zayn said as he put his free hand on Harry's cheek and made him look at him, straight on his eyes "I regret everything—"

"Zayn, I'm—"

"No, just listen okay?" Zayn barged in as Harry closed his mouth and nodded. Zayn ran his thumb on Harry's cheek "Believe it or not but I feel the same way about you. Ever since Freshman" As soon as Zayn said it, Harry's eyes widened and his jaw dropped, his heart skipping a beat "I didn't want to tell you either because our friendship is more important. I don't want you to freak out and I don't want to Lose you when I'll tell my feelings. If our friendship will make you stay, its okay to bottle up my feelings as long as you'll stay" Zayn smiled as Harry's cheeks blushed.

Its the sweetest thing that Zayn had said "But....it was dumb of us to think keeping our feelings to ourselves right?" Zayn said as he let go of Harry's cheek and settled his hands on their intertwined hands. Harry chuckled "After all these years, we still love each other" Harry said but then he softly gasped and look at Zayn with troubled eyes "You still love me.....right?" Harry asked as Zayn grinned.

He leaned in, closer to Harry's personal space as their noses bumped. Harry's breathing hitched as Zayn captured his lips, kissing with so much passion. Harry removed his hand from his and Zayn's twined hands as he crept his hands on Zayn's neck and deepened their kiss. They kissed with so much passion, missing each other and finally able to express their love to each other. After how many years, they finally admitted their true feelings.

Zayn licked Harry's upper lip as Harry opened up to him and felt Zayn's warm tongue on his. Both of them felt ecstasy and euphoria, fire building up both their bodies and on their hearts. They both parted as they needed air. Harry's eyes are still closed and catching his breath as Zayn leaned their foreheads together "I love you Harry Styles. I love you so, so much" Zayn whispered, breathing heavily as Harry smiled and opened his eyes and saw Zayn's beautiful hazel colored irises "I love you too, Zayn Malik"

And for how many long years, hearing those words from Harry, Zayn's entire being is complete.

// A/N: OMYGOD THEY BOTH FEEL THE SAME WAY AND YET, HADN'T told each other about it. What an agony! Whoaaaa sooo its really important to tell the person you like that you like them because maybe they feel the same way too. Whoaaaa! I seriously loooove this chapter!

So guys, how did you find the story so far?

Thank you guys for the reads, votes and comments. You guys are awezome!

Spread love and not hate!