Chapter One: Mr. and Mrs. Brown

"I pronouce to you all Mr. and Mrs. Brown. You may kiss the bride." Mr. Brown reveal the veal and kiss her gently on the lips. Everyone went on cheering and happy. The happily couple, hold hands and walking straight down, everyone was happy for them two. Especially their friends and family.

They both got in the limo and took a deep breath, "You promise this will work Jermaine." Mrs. Brown asked. She looks at him with a worried face, she is married to her best friend since 7th grade! They didn't want to go out, they don't want to be together, they don't even like each other! They just want to stay friends forever.

But their friends and family said they should go out, or they should get married and have a wonderful family. Well they did, they are married but not the kind of marriage you would think.

"Yes Daniella, this would work. All you gotta do is stay quiet about this, you do whatever you want. I do the heck I want and everyone is happy." Jermaine responded. Jermaine is very happy to have this kind of open marriage, he likes Daniella as a best friend. But as for relationship, she is not even close.

He just love to be in his big bed, sexing up women like that. "Okay, okay. I just don't want my parents to find out about this." She replied back.

"Ahh you worry too much." He hits her leg playfully.

"Ouch!" She screamed at him, he laughed. She sighed really loud, she loves playing with Jermaine. Ever since she met him, all they do was fool around, talk about bad about teachers. And talk about their problems to each other.

Now since he is 24 and she's 22, there is no time for any of that. Especially when he goes around and fuck girls. "Look Daniella, I want to have a wonderful life together. Don't want any drama, nothing. We live in the same house, and eat together. But no sexual thing between us got it?" He demanded, Daniella nodded her head very quick.

"Good girl." He said and kissed her on the cheek.

***

Four Months Later...

"Ohhh yes... Yes right there!"

"This pussy is tight!" The man groaned, Daniella was having fun of her life. After the wedding happened, she has been fucking men. This is the second time with this guy, she loves his D!

He gripped onto her fat ass, making her go deeper inside him. She rode him slower and slower, she could sense they both climaxed together.

"Wow. That was good." She yelled out, she got off him and went to put her clothes on. The man looks at Daniella and smirk really big.

She turns around, "Yes Richard?" She asked.

"Are you always going to come back to me?" He asked in concern. Daniella got up, fix herself, and look at Richard.

"Hmmm probably. Bye Richard." She waved at him, and left. She got into her white Mercedes, and drove off. Daniella loves having sex with men, but not just random men. Just the men she usually goes around, for intense Richard, her old ex-boyfriend Keith. She loves their dick and they love her pussy. It's muy perfecto!

Her Iphone 5s started ringing, she picked up and saw her best friend Mickey calling her. "Hey bitch!" She said to her.

"Hey hoe! Where are you? Come to my apartment." Mickey ordered.

"Alrighty I'm coming." Daniella told her. She puts on her sunglasses on and drove to Mickey's apartment.

***

Daniella finally arrive Mickey's apartment, she got out the car, lock it and went to her front door. "Open bitch!" She knocked so hard, Mickey opened the door. She was wearing short red and white dress, showing her light brown smooth legs, her beautiful short brown hair. Mickey is so beautiful that any guy wants her especially Jermaine.