CHAPTER 15. SAVE YOUR TEARS

Börja om från början

Last night had been magical. My very first kiss with my crush, Dhairya Karwa, had been amazing. I could still remember how his lips tasted, and how he would touch me so softly, making sure I felt comfortable. I could still remember how his warmth against my bare skin caused my heart to beat faster, and how our bodies moved in a so perfect rhythm. It sent me goosebumps just thinking about it.

I was fulfilled and happy when I was around him. He gave me a safe feeling, and always tried his best to make a random moment together turn into a real special one. I could feel it deep down, he was a very good man, sincere, selfless and altruistic. I felt it deep down. And, I wished we could start a steady and solid relationship together.

"Hold on, just get up real quick." He eyed me closely, as I did what he asked me to. A huge smile immediately spread across his face, a little gleam lighting up his pupils.

"What?"

"N-Nothing. You just look really beautiful wearing my t-shirt, that's all."

"Thanks. I'm sure you do look better with that t-shirt on." I smiled shyly.

"No, you do look better." He playfully winked at me.

I tried to keep a straight face, but miserably failed, as blush crept onto my cheeks again. Shit. I was an utter mess. I looked pathetic, blushing like a dumbo at whatever he was saying. I felt so ridiculous, being so nervous around the guy who was supposed to be my boyfriend, after the steamy night we'd shared together.

"Um..." I started, clearing the lump in my throat before continuing. "It actually smells very good. What're you cooking?"

"I thought I could surprise you with breakfast." He shrugged timidly, his eyes focused on the pan. "I'm usually not having breakfast, but I decided since you're at home, why not prepare a nice breakfast for you. So, I made pancakes, fried eggs and fresh orange juice." He explained with a boyish grin. This man is perfect, I swear. The perfect man.

"Oh, you really didn't have to. It's so cute, thank you. It's so so cute."

My heart skipped a beat every now and then, as I stared at him swaying around the kitchen, his mind anchored on the breakfast being prepared. He looks so sexxx. That jawline clenching whenever he was focused on something made me so hot.

Those long veiny hands grabbing the kitchen utensils with such a tight grip, made my kneels shaking with desire. I observed his every movements, from the way he would flip the pancakes so smoothly to the way his back muscles manifest exceptionally well with each movements. I honestly couldn't help but admiring him. I love men who can cook.

"Staring is not nice, young lady!" The cook intoned in a sing song voice, glancing up at me. His voice cut through the kitchen, breaking me out of my dreamy reverie.

He leaned against the counter and his hand reached for mine from across the table, squeezing it gently. I shivered at his warm skin wrapping my tiny hands. I bit down my lip, not so sure how to react. God, it feels so good.

His cheeks flushed a little, realizing I caught him staring back at me. So freaking adorable. My gaze met his intense stare, and I suddenly felt the urge to intertwining my fingers with his. He glanced down at our hands with that little loving smile, then looked back at me. My heart was pounding like crazy, I just couldn't control it. Wow, that man.

"You're just so beautiful," He muttered. His voice was incredibly sincere, my entire essence shaking at his words. "And smart, talented, kind. You're the whole package." So much compliments, boy? It melt my heart in the warmest way.

"Thank you... Uh..." I giggled nervously, covering my mouth with one hand. "Sorry, I don't mean to mock you or anything. I'm just... Sorry, I'm..."