His lips meet my neck as he bites down on my skin, in the same time that his fingers pull on my leggings. I fumble with his shirt and take it off before kissing him hungrily, holding the sides of his face. I'm so infatuated by him it's hard to let things go slow. His hands are rough as he pulls down my pants, throwing them God knows where.

"Tell me if -" He breathlessly mutters through the kiss, thirsty for more, proving just how much we're starving for each other. "- if I'm going too fast."

I shake my head violently before crashing my lips on his again. Holy shit, I need this so much. I quickly get rid of my loose shirt and he licks his lips before removing my bra so expertly and so fast I barely notice. I reach for his pants and he pulls them down, leaving him in his boxers, showing just how much he wants and needs this. He yanks my panties down and grips my waist, positioning me perfectly under him.

"Fuck, baby." He groans, his voice filled with anticipation as he grips my ass, my thighs, racing his hands up my body. My head is dizzy and I use my strength to pull him closer to me, colliding our bodies in a deep, reckless kiss.

It's not long before he enters me, fulfilling both of our needs. My eyes cross a little before I grip his shoulders and focus on his heavy breathing.  I'm taken over by sensation and my voices are heard in between his grunts. He tries to go deeper eveytime, putting as much pressure as he can. I can already tell his tight hold is gonna leave a mark on my waist, but so are my nails on his back.

"Go faster." I manage and he locks our gazes, as if asking if I'm sure. But my eyes say it all as his hand slides under my back while his other rests next to me. I close my eyes as his movements go faster, and he can go fast alright.

"Shit." He mutters, lowering his head further into my neck. We lose ourselves in each other, pleasure taking over.

My hands move from his shoulders to the sheets, crumpling them between my fingers as my climax approaches.

"Stay still, baby." Wes says, assuming my feeling and I tighten around him as he rides through my high, moving so fast I can barely breathe. I moan as he continues to push inside me.

"Holy." His low voice is heard before a sigh escapes his lips and he fills me, dropping his head in my neck. I feel his eyelashes tickle my skin as he breathes heavily. "Fuck."

I giggle softly before slipping from under him and away from the bed. But I don't get far, as he clasps my hand and pulls me into his embrace. He covers my neck with kisses and I smile calmly.

"Wanna come with me to the airport tomorrow?" He asks, stroking my hair.

"Sure. Who are we picking up?"

"Carter." He answers and I smile, clapping enthusiastically.

"Yay." I start getting excited. "Where's he from?"

"Edmonton." Wes answers and I stop clapping.

"Wait, Canada? I didn't know that." I say, this newfound information shocking me. "But how did he have a car?"

Wes laughs at me and I instantly feel stupid. I just remembered he drove a car back at the house so I'm wondering.

"He rented it."

"Oh, sue me. How was I supposed to know?" I frown at his amused expression, enjoying the fact that he can mock me.

"I know, I know." He says but continues to let out a couple more laughs. I like that he shows this side of him to me, it brings me joy somehow. But my own small smile falters when the front door of Wes's house is heard. His face falls and he widens his eyes at me before scurrying off the bed.

"You said they'd be away 'till eight!" I whisper yell as I follow after him, desperately looking around for my underwear. God knows where it is, as it literally flew over the room.

"That's what they said!" Wes replies in the same tone before a piece of clothing hits me and I look down to see my panties. I slip them on before grabbing my shirt and my leggings.

"My bra." I panic and Wes only looks at my chest. He's completely dressed but his hair looks more than disheveled. I walk over to him and run my fingers through it, pulling it to the side so it looks somewhat decent.

"That's not really smart, Katherine." He mutters, his hand reaching to cup my breast. I swat him away and open a drawer to take out one of his hoodies. That will hopefully cover the fact that my nipples are visible through my shirt.

"Weston!"

"Here!" Wes reacts to his father's voice and I comb my hair with my fingers one last time before exiting the room with him. I perk my elbow on the top of the stairs as we look down to see his parents enter, looking as elegant as ever. I don't know where they were but I can only guess it was a meeting, seeing as they're both is suits. I rarely see a women wearing one, but that red color fits perfect on Mrs. Blue. His dad places his glasses in a small case before looking up at the two of us.

"You two." He shakes his head while his wife leans on him for support to take off her heels. "Have you eaten anything? Amber is gonna make something for lunch."

"Yes, but later." Mrs. Blue says, sighing as her bare feet hit the ground. I know exactly how relieving that feels. "Sorry, kids, but I need a nap first."

"You don't have to rush. I ate anyway." I tell her, not wanting her to feel pressured because of us.

"I didn't." Wes frowns and I elbow him in the ribs.

"You'll have to wait." His mother tells him sternly before walking away into the kitchen. I hear the boy beside me groan but he doesn't object. His father just shrugs and proceeds after his wife.

"Great, now I'll be hungry." He turns to me after they both leave.

"Boohoo." I mumble sarcastically. He gives me a loopsided smirk before grabbing the back of my knees, throwing me over his shoulder. I shriek and giggle at the same time as he drags me back into his room.