Wes chuckles and approaches me, taking my waist in his palms.

"You know I'm joking." He says, looking over my head before dropping his eyes on mine, instantly captivating me in his gaze. "But you should go to the gym more."

"Oh, shut up." I roll my eyes and he smirks once again before crouching down, his arms enveloping my knees. As he lifts himself up I fall over his back and let out a squeak.

"Yeah, you should definitely go to the gym more." He says with a serious tone and I hit his back while he trudges up the stairs. I'm awfully aggressive today.

"You smell." I comment, lying completely. His cologne can be smelt from the other side of the road and it's so familiar I get lost in the scent.

"If I fart, that'd smell more, right?" He asks and I widen my eyes as I realise I'm positioned right behind his back, where the danger is the worst.

"Put me down. Now." I warn and he chuckles just as he opens the door of his room with his foot and lays me down on the bed. He places his palms next to me and hovers over my body. He studies me for some time, his eyes just nonchalantly following the curves of my body. My heart begins to beat faster than usual and it accelerates when his eyes move to my face, flicking between my own eyes. I'm fidgety because of his gaze, but also because he seems to be looking through me instead of at me.

"What's up with you? Your nerves have been going crazy the past two weeks." He tells me, his thumb gently caressing my bottom lip. I close my eyes for a second, but reopen them as I think about his question. I wiggle out of his cage and cross my legs over one another.

"It's just worry." I look down at my lap.

"About what?"

"I don't know." I shrug. "Everything around me. I'm just making a hassle out of small things. I keep doing that and it makes me antsy and restless."

"Bad habits." Wes says and I pull a small smirk as I glance at him. "You need a day off. Just some time to bring your thoughts together. I know that would help."

"I'll get the weekend." I mutter.

"Yeah, but even then you seem to have a routine you stick to. You gotta make a pause and swerve off the road a little. It wouldn't hurt to have some time for yourself."

"I do have time for myself." I complain.

"Your little park walks are bullshit." Wes grins and I swat at his shoulder.

"I enjoy those!" I release a faint giggle but he shakes his head at me, although I see his cheeks lifting.

"You're walking on pins and needles, baby." He murmurs, pulling me into his lap. "You need a day off. I mean, no assignments, no chores, just a day to breathe."

"You trying to make me procrastinate?" I raise an eyebrow, just as his hand glides over my thigh, moving to my back.

"Right now, no." He glances at his own hand before squeezing my ass. "But you have to relax. You're giddy."

"I'm giddy?" I can't supress the laugh that I let out. I place my hands on his broad shoulders and push my hair behind my ear.

"Yeah, fucking giddy." He plays with the material of my leggings, furrowing his brows. I slowly graze his neck with my nail and he tilts his head back at my touch, making a low sound in the back of his throat. When he returns his head back, his eyes hold the most mischievous spark, filled with lust above all. I bite my lip at his expression, the tension between my legs growing by a second. His hands rake over my legs and he rolls us over faster than I can respond to his actions.